• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Informational Warning (I guess) in OpenRailsLog file Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Amtrak115 

• Fireman
  • Group: Status: Active Member
  • Simulator:open rails

Posted 01 February 2023 - 09:14 AM

I got this informational warning...I guess...in OpenRailsLog.txt, but I cant figure out what to correct to "eliminate" this....

" Information: Wheel axle data faked based on 2 bogies for F:\ORTS\Pacific_Surfliner\trains\trainset\CarStrings\StringStackMain_MT.wag " StringStackMain_MT.wag is a ....I don't know how to say it...but a reduced object wag file that can be used as a static object in activities.....This particular one is a single stack well Empty....I also get the same informational warning on StringStackMain-MT15.wag. which is 15 empty stack-well's. if you compare the wag files they appear to be exactly the same, only the shap files differ....

Anyone has a clue or suggestion????

Thanks in Advance.

Amtrak115

#2 User is online   R H Steele 

• Executive Vice President
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 01 February 2023 - 12:00 PM

CarStrings will always produce this log entry...it is not fatal -- merely informational, nothing for you to do. OR uses wheel axle data for calculations and the CarStrings are place holder wagons only, so the wheel axle data has to be assumed -- "faked" -- by OR.

This is how it was explained to me. Some member with actual knowledge of the code could provide a more complete explanation.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users