Elvas Tower: Set of 3 Box Cars from 1915-era Oregon. - Elvas Tower

No uploading is allowed here by anyone. That includes screenshots or other images. Any screenshot or image desired in any post must be hotlinked from an image hosting site(Photobucket, etc,) or existing topic in the main discussion forums.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Set of 3 Box Cars from 1915-era Oregon. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   timmuir 

• Member since Nov. 2003
  • Group: Status: Elite Member
  • Simulator:Open Rails Only

Posted 22 June 2022 - 09:53 AM

http://www.elvastowe...eenshot&id=3131
File Name: Set of 3 Box Cars from 1915-era Oregon.
File Submitter: timmuir
File Submitted: 22 Jun 2022
File Category: Multi Car Packs Std Gauge

Set of Three 1915-era Oregon Region Boxcars
Tim W.Muir, builder and painter.

This set comprises one each of examples of early 20th century boxcars from three of Oregon's Willamette Valley railroads of that era. They come loaded and empty.

Salem, Falls City & Western Ry.
I've seen only one photograph of a SFC&W box car, the road number not legible. So this number is guesswork.

Oregon Electric Ry.

Portland Railway, Light & Power Co.

These were made in TSM Pro, based upon the Northern Pacific 36ft box cars of the era. Each was modified with details specific to the roads.

Texturing and artwork done in Paint Shop Pro7.

Some weathering and effects textures are from sources found at Textures.com. For those interested in weathering resources, I suggest the "Decals" category at their website. These can be cloned at low opacities onto new layers over your original artwork. I download the largest images.

LEGAL SHMEGAL:
As author of this design, I advise that it is copyrighted, but royalty free. You may use it and edit it as you wish, but you may not distribute it for money, or include it in a paid distribution without permission from Tim Muir, who can be reached via personal message at Elvas Tower http://www.elvastower.com/forums/. You must include my name in your credits, as well as my copyright notices, and this entire Readme.txt, if you repaint it, use or derive files from it, or otherwise use or distribute these files.
Because this program is royalty free, it is provided WHERE IS, AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, and WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or any other warranties. There is no liability by the authors in your use of this program, instead all liability is assumed by the user.

Thank you.

TWM

Click here to download this file

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users