Elvas Tower: Problem with scripts use in Timetable mode - Elvas Tower

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Problem with scripts use in Timetable mode Since OR Test 1_4-209, at least Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Jean-Paul 

• Fireman
  • Group: Status: Active Member
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 24 May 2022 - 11:43 AM

Hi !
Being more attracted by oldest engines, I didn't notice this strange problem :
- On recent french trains, brakes are "push-button" type ("PBA2" and "PBL2" systems). For these brakes to be functional, pertinent scripts have been written, by "Sharpe49", which can be found here : https://github.com/S...nRails_Scripts. Those scripts are frequently updated, precisely to follow OR evolutions.
- I wrote a timetable, using a "push-button" brake engine. With test version 1.4-524 (last available), I could notice that automatisation of "push-button" was inoperative : brakes are working correctly, but exactly as with classic valve command, i.e. "return to lap" must be operated manually.
- In "Explore Route" mode, "push-button" effect is normally operative !
- I preserve oldest versions of "weekly updates", and I could notice that this problem doesn't occur with stable version 1.4, but exists at least since Test 1.4-209 version (unfortunately, I didn't preserve intermediate versions between stable 1.4 and 1.4-209.
I presume that the problem comes from a default of actualization of timetable.cs, according to changes in other parts of OR program.
I join the two "log.txt" : one for "timetable mode", one for "explore mode", both with the same itinerary and the same train.
Cheers,
Jean-Paul

Attached File(s)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users