Elvas Tower: Managing multiple screen pages on a display in 2D and 3D cabs - Elvas Tower

Posting Rules

All new threads will be started by members of the Open Rails team, Staff, and/or Admins. Existing threads started in other forums may get moved here when it makes sense to do so.

Once a thread is started any member may post replies to it.
  • 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Managing multiple screen pages on a display in 2D and 3D cabs Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   Nice 

• Apprentice
  • Group: Status: First Class
  • Simulator:ORTS NYMG

Posted 08 January 2023 - 08:14 AM

Hello!
I tried the options of ORTS_STATIC_DISPLAY and I'm happy with the development, I like it a lot, it works well from the 2D cabin view.
Excellent work.
My question is whether it is possible to program in the TCS script file, e.g. an event-bound ORTSNewScreenPage switch.
I think of it as an event, e.g. connecting or disconnecting two FLIRT locomotives. In this case, some static screens should change.
Thanks in advance.

#42 User is offline   Csantucci 

• Member, Board of Directors
  • Group: Status: Elite Member

Posted 08 January 2023 - 09:37 AM

Thank you.
At the moment the ORTS_SCREEN_SELECT control can be activated only by an action of the train driver (player) e.g. by clicking on a button.
However you can associate to the second FLIRT unit coupled/decoupled state an ORTS_TCS control within the script, and this ORTS_TCS can show two different displays in case the second FLIRT is coupled or not.

#43 User is offline   Nice 

• Apprentice
  • Group: Status: First Class
  • Simulator:ORTS NYMG

Posted 16 January 2023 - 10:23 AM

View PostCsantucci, on 08 January 2023 - 09:37 AM, said:

Thank you.
At the moment the ORTS_SCREEN_SELECT control can be activated only by an action of the train driver (player) e.g. by clicking on a button.
However you can associate to the second FLIRT unit coupled/decoupled state an ORTS_TCS control within the script, and this ORTS_TCS can show two different displays in case the second FLIRT is coupled or not.

Thanks for the answer!
I'm trying to implement it based on your suggestion. :sign_thanks:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users