• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Syntax problem

#1 User is offline   systema 

• Fireman
  • Group: Status: Active Member
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 27 October 2021 - 01:24 AM

I have a simple problem I am sure, but I cant get $maxdelay to work when I have $cruise and $max in the #speedmph row.

For a specific train in the speed row I have something like '$max=90 $cruise=75', commas not included. This works fine and the trains max is shown as 75mph in the Track Monitor. However, if there is a delay I would like the speed to be able to return to the max of 90mph.

Using '$max=90 $cruise=75 $maxdelay=2' causes the sim to crash on loading. I understand the $maxdelay syntax to be correct where the delay is 2 minutes.

If I use '$max=90 $cruise=75 /maxdelay=2' the sim does not crash but the max is not increased after the the 2 minute delay is exceeded.

Mick Clarke
MEC

#2 User is offline   Aldarion 

• Engineer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Owner

Posted 28 October 2021 - 01:25 AM

Hi.
I'm trying to emulate what you are experiencing.
Can you try it in the format that crashes, and share the log file, please?

#3 User is offline   systema 

• Fireman
  • Group: Status: Active Member

Posted 28 October 2021 - 02:41 PM

Here is the error message

Error: System.InvalidOperationException: Nullable object must have a value.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Nullable`1.get_Value()
at Orts.Simulation.Timetables.TTTrain.UpdateMinimalDelay() in F:\ADRIANA\Carlo\OR_Work\Git_ORTS_source_mio\Source\Orts.Simulation\Simulation\Timetables\TTTrain.cs:line 2883
at Orts.Simulation.Timetables.TTTrain.Update(Single elapsedClockSeconds, Boolean auxiliaryUpdate) in F:\ADRIANA\Carlo\OR_Work\Git_ORTS_source_mio\Source\Orts.Simulation\Simulation\Timetables\TTTrain.cs:line 2810
at Orts.Simulation.Simulator.Update(Single elapsedClockSeconds) in F:\ADRIANA\Carlo\OR_Work\Git_ORTS_source_mio\Source\Orts.Simulation\Simulation\Simulator.cs:line 706
at Orts.Viewer3D.Viewer.Update(RenderFrame frame, Single elapsedRealTime) in F:\ADRIANA\Carlo\OR_Work\Git_ORTS_source_mio\Source\RunActivity\Viewer3D\Viewer.cs:line 797
at Orts.Viewer3D.Processes.GameStateViewer3D.Update(RenderFrame frame, Double totalRealSeconds) in F:\ADRIANA\Carlo\OR_Work\Git_ORTS_source_mio\Source\RunActivity\Viewer3D\Processes\GameStateViewer3D.cs:line 123
at Orts.Viewer3D.Processes.UpdaterProcess.Update() in F:\ADRIANA\Carlo\OR_Work\Git_ORTS_source_mio\Source\RunActivity\Viewer3D\Processes\UpdaterProcess.cs:line 131
at Orts.Viewer3D.Processes.UpdaterProcess.DoUpdate() in F:\ADRIANA\Carlo\OR_Work\Git_ORTS_source_mio\Source\RunActivity\Viewer3D\Processes\UpdaterProcess.cs:line 108
at Orts.Viewer3D.Processes.UpdaterProcess.UpdaterThread() in F:\ADRIANA\Carlo\OR_Work\Git_ORTS_source_mio\Source\RunActivity\Viewer3D\Processes\UpdaterProcess.cs:line 74
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Mick Clarke
MEC

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users