TRK File Problem Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   R H Steele 

• Executive Vice President
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 31 July 2021 - 12:19 PM

Nighthawk72, on 31 July 2021 - 12:09 PM, said:

But I do have a question. The OR trk file that was causing this problem was in the content of the Cima file d/l from the TS Library. That being the case, I would have thought that other users would have experienced the same problem, but that does not appear to be the case. So my question is, did I do something that caused the text to drop down 1 line in the file that caused prevented the sim from loading, and if so, what might that have been? I ask this only to try to prevent a future problem w/other downloads. Just curious. Thanks again for the assistance. hawk

No sir, you did not do anything, ( an error from the creator of the file ) and Yes ... there were discussions here ( and at TS ) concerning the fix. Most OR users already familiar with the "first line blank" format of the include file knew how to correct the problem. This is one of those things that will continually crop up...every time someone downloads the Cima and has trouble with the trk file.

#22 User is offline   Nighthawk72 

• Hostler
  • Group: Status: First Class

Posted 31 July 2021 - 01:46 PM

Good to know. Will be on the lookout for similar problems in future d/ls. Sorry that I missed the previous discussions....would have saved a number of us from different parts of the world some time! Thanks again to all...hawk

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users