• Member since Nov. 2003
  • Group: Status: Elite Member
  • Simulator:Open Rails Only

Posted 09 May 2021 - 09:25 AM

http://www.elvastowe...eenshot&id=2979
File Name: Wheel Sets for scenery
File Submitter: timmuir
File Submitted: 09 May 2021
File Category: Miscellaneous (Everything Else)

A pair of single wheel sets, one with axle boxes, one without, to be used as you see fit. As scenery around the yard or along the right of way. These are fairly medium to high polygon models. I haven't tested them in MSTS, but they should be fine, if used sparingly ;-).

Tread texture is from Textures.com. Wheel textures are originally from Wayne Campbell but have been weathered and otherwise modified. The axle is mine, the weed texture came from Jim Bebenroth.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++========================+++++++++++++++++++++++==============
LEGAL:
As author of this design, I advise that it is copyrighted, but royalty free. You may use it and edit it as you wish, but you may not distribute it for money, or include it in a paid distribution without permission from Tim Muir, who can be reached via personal message at Elvas Tower http://www.elvastower.com/forums/. You must include my name in your credits, as well as my copyright notices, and this entire Readme.txt, if you repaint it, use or derive files from it, or otherwise use or distribute these files.
Because this program is royalty free, it is provided WHERE IS, AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, and WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or any other warranties. There is no liability by the authors in your use of this program, instead all liability is assumed by the user.

TWM
5-8-21

Click here to download this file

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users