• Group: Status: Elite Member
  • Simulator:Open Rails Only

Posted 30 April 2021 - 01:41 PM

http://www.elvastowe...eenshot&id=2977
File Name: 1860's Coal or Ore Jimmy
File Submitter: timmuir
File Submitted: 30 Apr 2021
File Category: Beta Test Files

1860's Coal or Ore Jimmy, in ten numbers, both loaded and empty.

Why is this in the BETA TEST files section? The wag files are hacked together with some OR specific lines about the freight animation shapes, (of which there are two for each road number), and all the brake data has been zeroed out. This car has no brakes, as per the one photo I have of the prototype, so trains of these must've been accompanied with brake equipped cars, front and rear, I would think.

TEN PETERSBURG RR COAL JIMMIES
For Open Rails (Not been tested in MSTS).
Mesh and body artwork by Tim W. Muir
Wheel textures by Wayne Campbell, treads from Textures.com and weathering by TWM.

One shape file for the car.

10 road number freight animation add-on shape files.

20 wag files loaded and empty.

These cars have no brakes (none were visible in a very good photo of PRR No.1 at Petersburg's Weldon Road shops, 1865 - Library of Congress print 08268u.tif).

These were about 3 and a half tons and could carry around 6 tons capacity.

Model built in Train Sim Modeler Pro.

Artwork by me produced in Paint Shop Pro with weathering and special effects cloned from photos at Textures.com.

LEGAL:
As author of this design, I advise that it is copyrighted, but royalty free. You may use it and edit it as you wish, but you may not distribute it for money, or include it in a paid distribution without permission from Tim Muir, who can be reached via personal message at Elvas Tower http://www.elvastower.com/forums/. You must include my name in your credits, as well as my copyright notices, and this entire Readme.txt, if you repaint it, use or derive files from it, or otherwise use or distribute these files.
Because this program is royalty free, it is provided WHERE IS, AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, and WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or any other warranties. There is no liability by the authors in your use of this program, instead all liability is assumed by the user.

TWM
April 29, 2021

Click here to download this file

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users