Elvas Tower: Train under $wait command claiming a Track Point ahead - Elvas Tower

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Train under $wait command claiming a Track Point ahead Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   roeter 

• Vice President
  • Group: Status: Elite Member

Posted 21 April 2021 - 12:01 AM

View PostVicenteIR, on 20 April 2021 - 09:21 AM, said:

It would be very helpful if in a warning message rather "overlaps with other passing path " has a specific train pointed to.

Regards
Oleg

Glad the problem got sorted.
And I see that the "path" warning was created when I had my 'number spell'. For some reason, there was a period when I created info and warning messages using the internal train number, rather than the train name. I soon found out this wasn't very usefull and changed the messaged to train name, but apparantly this one got overlooked.
I've added it to my list and, hopefully, someday I will have managed to get my 'own' program version back in line again with the 'official' version and then commit updates again.

Regards,
Rob Roeterdink

#12 User is offline   Gro.Bi 

• Fireman
  • Group: Status: Active Member
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 21 April 2021 - 12:57 AM

View Postroeter, on 21 April 2021 - 12:01 AM, said:

I've added it to my list and, hopefully, someday I will have managed to get my 'own' program version back in line again with the 'official' version and then commit updates again.

Hi Rob,

I also would appreciate if a warning about invalid passing paths will point directly to the train's name instead of a number. As per now I think the relevant train can only be identified by counting the columns in a timetable file (even quite extensive at a timetable-set with numerous timetable files and 1000's of trains).

VicenteIR said:

And what can you say about a game speed increasing? I don't know why, but has any idea that things could go wrong with it.

I also have an unexact suspicion that something can be different when using the speed increasing. Therefore I use it only rarely when testing my timetables.

Regards,
Gro.Bi

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users