• Group: Status: Elite Member
  • Simulator:Open Rails Only

Posted 25 March 2021 - 02:32 PM

http://www.elvastowe...eenshot&id=2969
File Name: Northern Pacific Ry 1900 F-1 2-8-0 No.60
File Submitter: timmuir
File Submitted: 25 Mar 2021
File Category: Beta Test Files

NORTHERN PACIFIC RAILWAY F-1 CLASS 2-8-0 CONSOLIDATION. "New" Version 2 "Beta" for OR.
1900 Configuration, for mainline freight and passenger.
3D Models and textures ©2011, 2021 by Tim Muir
FOR OPEN RAILS.
No cab view included.
Whistle sounds provided by Chris Signorelli & Bill Hobbs.
Other sounds utilized are from Derek Miller.

Models created in Abacus Train Sim Modeler Pro. Artwork created in Paint Shop Pro 7.4.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The 2021 version presented herein is a makeover of the original shapes and artwork, using what I've learned in the ten years that have passed. As well as the addition of some new or adjusted parts, I have done much modification to the original artwork, using images from Textures.com, such as dust and rust decals, and wood plank grains as an over-layer for weathering and effects with a low opacity. Also many of the parts were remapped for better results. Wheel tread polys on engine and tender were smoothed.

One or more textures bundled within this project have been created with images from Textures.com. These images may not be redistributed by default.Please visit www.textures.com for more information.

Among the perimeter controls available are "Q" to close and open the roof vent and "Shift+V" to close and open the headlight shutter.

Knuckle couplers are slotted with link and pin attachments for hauling older equipment equipped with such.

This project is offered as-is.
As author of this design, I advise that it is copyrighted, but royalty free. You may use it and edit it as you wish, but you may not distribute it for money, or include it in a paid distribution without permission from Tim Muir, who can be reached via personal message at Elvas Tower http://www.elvastower.com/forums/. You must include my name in your credits, as well as my copyright notices, and this entire Readme.txt, if you repaint it, use or derive files from it, or otherwise use or distribute these files.
Because this program is royalty free, it is provided WHERE IS, AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, and WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or any other warranties. There is no liability by the authors in your use of this program, instead all liability is assumed by the user.

© 2021 TWM.

Click here to download this file

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users