Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Can't start the Timetable activity Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   jpmackay 

• Conductor
  • Group: Status: R.I.P. or just Retired

Posted 08 March 2021 - 07:42 PM

I have the timetable files from trainsim library and it's for TrainSimulations CN Ruel which was created by Paul Burton. No problem to get the files and put this folder in Activities under the main folder of CN_Ruel. The latest update for OR_NewGame_MG is ver 92.1. I am not sure why it won't launch the timetable activity in this program but can launch the normal activity. And here is the log file below for anyone who might bel able to help to answer to my problem.

Thank you,

John

Attached File(s)

#2 User is offline   eugenR 

• Conductor
  • Group: Status: Contributing Member
  • Simulator:MSTS

Posted 09 March 2021 - 12:51 AM

jpmackay, on 08 March 2021 - 07:42 PM, said:

I have the timetable files from trainsim library and it's for TrainSimulations CN Ruel which was created by Paul Burton. No problem to get the files and put this folder in Activities under the main folder of CN_Ruel. The latest update for OR_NewGame_MG is ver 92.1. I am not sure why it won't launch the timetable activity in this program but can launch the normal activity. And here is the log file below for anyone who might bel able to help to answer to my problem.

Thank you,

John

You have to create in the Folder Activities a folder OpenRails and put the Timetable-files there.

Regards
EugenR

#3 User is offline   roeter 

• Vice President
  • Group: Status: Elite Member

Posted 09 March 2021 - 02:52 AM

That's not the problem. The timetable has started and has completed the prerun phase correctly and without problems.
It's the viewer which doesn't start. As I do not have the monogame code I cannot check on exactly what is failing there.
To get the proper attention of those with knowledge of that part I would suggest to change the title - this is not a timetable problem as the title might suggest.

Regards,
Rob Roeterdink

#4 User is offline   jpmackay 

• Conductor
  • Group: Status: R.I.P. or just Retired

Posted 09 March 2021 - 09:28 AM

Rob --Though to let you and others know that I have decided to try the other Open Rails ver. 1.3.1.4328 and the timetable activity works with no problem. So I think that something is wrong with the monogame version for timetable activity. I think that I will stay with this version of Open Rails ver. 1.3.1.4328 program to run the timetable activity.

Thank you,

John

#5 User is offline   Howky 

• Fireman
  • Group: Status: Active Member
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 12 August 2021 - 10:58 AM

the latest version of Open Rails U2021.08.12-1121 has a problem in the timetable to disconnect locomotives and wagons.

#6 User is offline   Laci1959 

• Foreman Of Engines
  • Group: Status: Contributing Member
  • Simulator:Alföld

Posted 13 August 2021 - 02:21 AM

I think the code has fallen victim to mergers. Now, for example, the color of diesel smoke.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users