Elvas Tower: Timetable map window - Elvas Tower

Posting Rules

All new threads will be started by members of the Open Rails team, Staff, and/or Admins. Existing threads started in other forums may get moved here when it makes sense to do so.

Once a thread is started any member may post replies to it.
  • 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Timetable map window Similar to the Dispatch map window Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   cjakeman 

• Vice President
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 11 October 2020 - 06:59 AM

View Poststeamer_ctn, on 08 October 2020 - 09:09 PM, said:

Out of interest I went into it whilst in explorer mode (naturally there were no timetable trains).

I then started clicking on options for the fun of it (there is always one user who tries to do things that aren't meant to happen).

Anyway when I clicked on the All radio button in the Trains box, I got the attached error message, and OR shutdown.

Whilst I know that not many users will do this, it might be worth fixing it to make it more robust.

Attached Image: 2020-10-11 15_54_28-MS Excel with extensions - dev.xlsx.jpg

I think it's fixed now.

Thanks for trying it out and also for taking the troublt to report it.

#32 User is offline   Weter 

• Member, Board of Directors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Simulator:ORTS

Posted 21 March 2021 - 08:55 AM

Chris, I enjoyed with your gift, its beauty and warm background color. Thank You.
The new feeling is, that this window (I call it "The Map Planchet") switches the focus of input from the game.
Don't sure just now, if this better or no. For instance, I can't stop the simulation by pressing an Esc key, until the Planchet is active.
Alt key freezes the activity of this window, being short pressed. The center of checkboxes text is shifted after using Russian localized *.dlls and the gray area for tips, found at the lower-left is not enough for translated tips, but i'll try to re-formulate them...
why the horizontal scroll-bar needed? isn't it better to resize a width just a little?
T.B.C.

#33 User is offline   Weter 

Posted 05 April 2021 - 10:26 AM

Trying to drag the window during simulation, causes game to freeze.
It behaves unstable, I'm sorry.
Preceding simple window was more stable, although it could crash the game, when resized or zoomed. The only bad thing was, that, the mouse pointer could actuate the pause menu buttons, hidden underneath the dispatch window (the focus was doubled between viewer and it)
Present window, instead, influences the main window as few, as full isolation, so it looks more as task switching, but not coexistence.

#34 User is offline   Weter 

Posted 29 January 2023 - 02:50 PM

Tweaking timetable, I've came across this problem: now, when Ctrl+9 called window (with dispatcher &timetable tabs) is active, key inputs for ORTS are blocked.
Maybe, this is good, BUT, it would be great, if, as we expand timetable window to full screen, there could be time acceleration/deceleration/reset to 100%speed and PAUSE controls.
Or, generally speaking, I do miss 2d-activity/timetable running mode!

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users