Elvas Tower: Suggestion Idea -- Sky Box, Precipitations and Sunset Time - Elvas Tower

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Suggestion Idea -- Sky Box, Precipitations and Sunset Time Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   FS.E652 091 

• Conductor
  • Group: Status: Active Member
  • Simulator:ORTS

Posted 18 March 2020 - 02:23 PM

Good evening everyone.
I write this topic because I would have suggestions or advice to give to the development team regarding the graphic part of the simulator ..
Well, we already know that with the realism of driving great steps are being taken, and this satisfies me very much because the concept of simulation is just that .. Well, as you well know, but also graphically, Open Rails could certainly be improved ... I obviously refer to the part relating to rainfall, the skies, and the sunrise and sunset times ...
Why do I want to limit myself to giving advice? because unfortunately I do not have the skills to be able to experience something on my own, and I swear that if I had the chance, I would not be here to write .. but the aim of the simulator is to be able to bring together more things put together and therefore be able to that it gets better and better ...

Let's go to the point ... my advice is related to the part of the skies, because, also using other simulators like Eurotruck Simulator, I noticed that they use different types of textures of the sky, which change according to the time, and the dynamic weather ... all this because if I'm not mistaken they use a sort of sky box, therefore a kind of package of skies, which change according to the time, the weather, and the days ... an example for open rails is that of being able to use the sky box in order to have textures and skies relating to sunrise, morning, afternoon, dusk, evening, night .. based on this I wondered if it was possible to implement this new form of management on open rails of the skies, so that the user, in addition to being able to indulge in changing the textures to his liking, can also take into account an extra realism, putting an end also to the phenomena of yellow or pink sky during sunset (unreal).
Logically, I also wondered if it was possible to connect everything to a dynamic weather, then to be able to have a transition of the weather by adding phenomena such as fog, humidity, rain, and thunderstorm (lightning and lightning), increasing realism ...

It would also be appropriate to have a function to manage the sunrise and sunset times according to the areas and seasons, so that depending on the scenario and the area reproduced, the user or the creator of scenarios can manage everything independently. ..

Confident in your feedback, I wish you a good evening!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users