Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My program of Open Rails _New Year_MG?? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   jpmackay 

• Conductor
  • Group: Status: R.I.P. or just Retired

Posted 15 March 2020 - 02:32 PM

Thought that I should post my log file here so anyone can look at any problem with my program of Open Rails_New Year_MG. I was running the simulator for about 20 minutes before abruptly closed the simulator and see the messge right on the monitor. Not sure what cause this simulator to close abruptly. Anyway I ran CN Ruel Sub (Trainsimulations) with the timetable activity #163.

Let me know what caused this program to close abruptly? I ran this before with no problem and started have the same problem since yesterday with different activity and routes too.

Thank you,

John

Attached File(s)

#2 User is offline   jpmackay 

• Conductor
  • Group: Status: R.I.P. or just Retired

Posted 17 March 2020 - 12:49 PM

Guess that this bug is NOT important to you and I see that so far with 64 members have read but not giving me the answer. So I decided to dump Open Rails_New Year_MG unless someone can tell me what is the problem.

Thank you,

John

#3 User is offline   R H Steele 

• Executive Vice President
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 17 March 2020 - 02:53 PM

View Postjpmackay, on 17 March 2020 - 12:49 PM, said:

Guess that this bug is NOT important to you and I see that so far with 64 members have read but not giving me the answer. So I decided to dump Open Rails_New Year_MG unless someone can tell me what is the problem.

Thank you,

John

Exercise a little more patience John, it's only been a couple of days. Worldwide, people are focused on other things right now, including those who frequent Elvas. Seriously what's significant to you, may not be so to others, that's just human nature.

It's hasty to dump MG just because of this one problem, how many other activities have been okay? Anyway, fixing problems and tinkering with stuff is a big part of this hobby, that's a large measure of its charm.

From my small bucket of experience it looks like a loose consist or something is missing. If this a timetable, then it's possible that the timetable has a problem and not OR MG.

If this is a timetable, perhaps posting in the timetable thread, or reposting with timetable in the subject line would provoke a quicker response.
Regards, Gerry http://www.elvastower.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

#4 User is offline   Csantucci 

• Member, Board of Directors
  • Group: Status: Elite Member

Posted 19 March 2020 - 01:14 PM

Hi John,
the problem is related to the water trough handling, which has been modified since some time. I'm only able to say that.

#5 User is offline   Csantucci 

• Member, Board of Directors
  • Group: Status: Elite Member

Posted 05 April 2020 - 11:45 PM

This is now fixed in unstable release U2020.04.06-0736, and will be also in next OR NewYear MG revision.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users