Elvas Tower: Trains stop short by at least one loco length to buffers - Elvas Tower

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trains stop short by at least one loco length to buffers Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   JBM37156 

• Apprentice
  • Group: Status: Switchman
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 22 February 2020 - 11:35 AM

Have started my timetable for Scottish Capitals Express. At Glasgow Queen Street every train stops short of the buffers by at least a loco length. This is making the set up of the timetable problematic least because the trains are blocking the station at the rear. I always thought the $terminal command would solve this and recall it doing so on a previous project.

Don't know If I am missing something obvious here possibly?

#2 User is offline   vince 

• Superintendant
  • Group: Status: Elite Member
  • Simulator:ORTS_Running MSTS_Editing

Posted 22 February 2020 - 08:44 PM

View PostJBM37156, on 22 February 2020 - 11:35 AM, said:

Have started my timetable for Scottish Capitals Express. At Glasgow Queen Street every train stops short of the buffers by at least a loco length.

This is due to the way the Platform Markers are set up. Too close to the buffer also can create a problem just as too far away creates it's own problem, of course consist length comes into play here.

The only way I know to correct your problem is to use the TSRE route editor to adjust the platform marker.
If you're unwilling to use the editor then you remove whatever rolling stock necessary to fit the platform as is.

regards,
vince

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users