• You cannot reply to this topic

Linie 51 Tramcar in Berlin, career mode Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Sven 

• Hostler
  • Group: Status: Active Member
  • Simulator:Aerosoft

Posted 21 February 2020 - 07:07 AM

Linie 51 (Berlin 1920'ies), tramcar.

First of all I will express my admiration and gratefulness to the OR team. It works so well with a lot of MS add-ons.

I have this rather old Linie 51, from TML studios, in Germany. If I start the program in MSTS, and then OR, OR recognises the program, and I can use RailDriver.
However, the game designers have put in a "career mode". You are supposed to get and solve different traffic situations before you get access to the full game. I cann't get this to work at all.
Asked TML studios if there is some shortcut, or if you can manipulate som game files. They say no. The files are encrypted.
Anybody in the forum who has any experience with Linie 51, and how to get the Career mode to work?

Greetings

Sven Ternov

#2 User is offline   Sven 

• Hostler

Posted 23 February 2020 - 10:52 AM

View PostSven, on 21 February 2020 - 07:07 AM, said:

Linie 51 (Berlin 1920'ies), tramcar.

First of all I will express my admiration and gratefulness to the OR team. It works so well with a lot of MS add-ons.

I have this rather old Linie 51, from TML studios, in Germany. If I start the program in MSTS, and then OR, OR recognises the program, and I can use RailDriver.
However, the game designers have put in a "career mode". You are supposed to get and solve different traffic situations before you get access to the full game. I cann't get this to work at all.
Asked TML studios if there is some shortcut, or if you can manipulate som game files. They say no. The files are encrypted.
Anybody in the forum who has any experience with Linie 51, and how to get the Career mode to work?

Greetings

Sven Ternov

#3 User is offline   Sven 

• Hostler

Posted 23 February 2020 - 10:56 AM

Hi
Thanks for your answer. Objects looked pretty much OK in OR. And in OR you can adjust camera angles.
If you have completed the career mode, is it possible that you can send me the appropriate files, so I can bypass this moment?

#4 User is offline   Railroad Librarian 

• Engineer
  • Group: Status: First Class
  • Simulator:MSTS

Posted 23 February 2020 - 01:47 PM

I also would appreciate such a file if possible.

I also bought and enjoyed L51 years ago but in MSTS and have been trying over the past several years to run it in OR w/o much success.

KB

View PostSven, on 23 February 2020 - 10:56 AM, said:

Hi
Thanks for your answer. Objects looked pretty much OK in OR. And in OR you can adjust camera angles.
If you have completed the career mode, is it possible that you can send me the appropriate files, so I can bypass this moment?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users