• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

RunActivity.exe CRASH RunActivity Crash on Startup Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Woodfyr 

• Fireman
  • Group: Status: R.I.P. or just Retired
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 11 February 2020 - 01:16 PM

In preparation for the inevitable upgrade to Windows 10 (from Win7)., I have been conducting extensive testing, housecleaning and general maintenance. Part of the endeavor has been to transfer virtually All OR\TS programs, and associated data to a dedicated hard drive (350GB of 1TB).

In addition it was recommended that a program cAlled "reimage" software(reimage Ltd, Isle of Man) be installed and run,which I did. I also changed my Antivirus and PC Security from AVG to Webroot (SecureAnywhere).

Firstly, upon opening OR-MG-49, I received a message "RunActivity.exe Crashed" followed by "infected with IDP.generic" I had been using MG-49 for approximately 2 weeks.
My first reaction was to immediately remove MG-49 and upgrade to (then) MG-52. The same thing happened.

Today, I upgraded to OR-MG-53 and upon startup received a blocked by Firewall message. The program did however, start. Aftr running for about 20 minutes, I shut down.

The next time I tried to start OR-MG-53, I received the message "Open Rails Activity Runner has stopped working"

Are there any issues I should be made aware of ?

Perplexed

Attached File(s)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users