Elvas Tower: Code bot down and monogame no more in Unstable version - Elvas Tower

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Code bot down and monogame no more in Unstable version Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Csantucci 

• Member, Board of Directors
  • Group: Status: Elite Member

Posted 27 January 2020 - 01:16 AM

Since U2020.01.21-1406 Monogame is no more part of the official Unstable version and I don't know why. U2020.01.21-1406 does not even appear in the SourceTree tree. This page https://james-ross.co.uk/projects/or does not show successful builds now (the code bot seems to have a problem), so it's not possible to understand what occurred.

#2 User is offline   Csantucci 

Posted 29 January 2020 - 12:33 AM

I think I have solved locally the missing monogame PR within the unstable version, but the code bot is still down, so the correction can't appear in such version.

#3 User is offline   James Ross 

• Open Rails Developer
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 30 January 2020 - 01:26 PM

Csantucci, on 27 January 2020 - 01:16 AM, said:

Since U2020.01.21-1406 Monogame is no more part of the official Unstable version and I don't know why. U2020.01.21-1406 does not even appear in the SourceTree tree. This page https://james-ross.co.uk/projects/or does not show successful builds now (the code bot seems to have a problem), so it's not possible to understand what occurred.

I presume the lack of MonoGame is down to conflicts with the latest merged code, which I believe you have now fixed.

The Code Bot crash is because of this pull request, where the account who created it has been deleted, unexpectedly causing missing data in the GitHub API.

The Code Bot has been updated to deal with this situation, so it should resume automatically updating the Unstable Version in an hour or two.

#4 User is offline   Csantucci 

Posted 31 January 2020 - 01:28 PM

All OK now James, thank you.

#5 User is offline   BillC 

• Conductor
  • Group: Private - Open Rails Developer

Posted 31 January 2020 - 02:16 PM

James Ross, on 30 January 2020 - 01:26 PM, said:

I presume the lack of MonoGame is down to conflicts with the latest merged code, which I believe you have now fixed.

The Code Bot crash is because of this pull request, where the account who created it has been deleted, unexpectedly causing missing data in the GitHub API.

The Code Bot has been updated to deal with this situation, so it should resume automatically updating the Unstable Version in an hour or two.

James
Sorry for causing the problem. I needed to dump my GitHub account, and reinstate to get rid of some old stuff from yeas ago.
Bill

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users