Problem using TSRE5 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   hugoakio 

• Hostler
  • PipPip
  • Group: Status: Fired
  • Simulator:Open rails

Posted 30 December 2019 - 08:31 AM

Hi!
I'm having some problems using TSRE. One object appears only in OR, but when I try to delete on TSRE it's just doesn't exist there. How can I solve this problem?
thank you

Attached File(s)

#2 User is offline   Genma Saotome 

• Owner Emeritus and Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 30 December 2019 - 09:55 AM

It might not be showing in TSRE on account of some problem with the shape. Look in the log file (same folder as the TSRE program) and do a search on the string "not". That'll show you anything that wasn't loaded.

#3 User is offline   hugoakio 

• Hostler
  • PipPip
  • Group: Status: Fired
  • Simulator:Open rails

Posted 30 December 2019 - 10:12 AM

View PostGenma Saotome, on 30 December 2019 - 09:55 AM, said:

It might not be showing in TSRE on account of some problem with the shape. Look in the log file (same folder as the TSRE program) and do a search on the string "not". That'll show you anything that wasn't loaded.

I try to delete some shapes and textures to find one file that affects the missing object. Finally i found that the object is a forest, but even delete the forest line or delete the texture, the problem persist.

#4 User is offline   vince 

• Superintendant
  • Group: Status: Elite Member
  • Simulator:ORTS_Running MSTS_Editing

Posted 30 December 2019 - 01:41 PM

In TSRE try keeping a good line-of-sight to the object while you fly away from it towards and across the nearest tile border. Try selecting then.
Oh, and an earlier version of TSRE had a bug where some placed objects were not selectable after placement and saving.
This has been fixed in latest version.
I had this happen several times re-doing the PRR-East but they were all treeblocks that I somehow a.) the object was in Place New mode. and b.) the cursor(pointer) was somewhere in the sky. I was able to select these very visible 'rogue' objects by flying to a neighboring tile but as yours in on the ground and under a bridge to boot, it's gonna be tough.

Turning terrain off for that subtile may make it easier to see from a distance.
The new editor taught me that it doesn't like 'idle' mouse clicks, My bad habit is tapping a finger when working out a problem. http://www.elvastower.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif

regards,
vince

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users