Elvas Tower: Demonstration Timetable - Elvas Tower

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Demonstration Timetable Includes passenger, freight, pools, shunting and lost more Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   roeter 

• Vice President
  • Group: Status: Elite Member

Posted 22 April 2019 - 02:22 PM

As the latest update to the timetable has now become available, I can now release a demonstration timetable which includes all new features.
The timetable is for the Springfield Terminal Railway, which is available here at Elvas Tower.

The timetable includes both passenger and freight trains. The freight train workings require a lot of shunt moves and even include a helper service. All trains can be selected as player train. Pools are also included.
The passenger services run from about 06:00 to 22:45, the freight services run from 06:00 to 18:00.

Relevant files are included in the zip file below. This includes timetable files and path files. However, the consist files are not included. The required consists must be created by the user.
The document shown below contains all details of the workings included in the timetable, and also contains full details of all required consists. The document is also included in the zip file.

Attached File  SpringfieldTimetable.zip (381.24K)
Number of downloads: 461
Attached File  Introduction.pdf (146.59K)
Number of downloads: 580

Regards,
Rob Roeterdink

#2 User is offline   Gro.Bi 

• Fireman
  • Group: Status: Active Member
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 03 May 2019 - 11:24 AM

Thanks for the Demonstration Timetable. I had a look at it and took it as reference to my own timetable, especially the $pool concept.

Regards,
Gro.Bi

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users