Elvas Tower: Where does OR find the settings for terrain object and/or shadows? - Elvas Tower

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Where does OR find the settings for terrain object and/or shadows? Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Genma Saotome 

• Owner Emeritus and Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 15 February 2019 - 12:21 PM

View PostGoku, on 15 February 2019 - 10:23 AM, said:

Yes. Ref file loading was never fully finished.

I understand you're busy now... any idea of when you might find time to fix this?

Also... I discovered that TSRE checks the current .sd file definition of ESD_Display_Level and applies it when writing hte world file. I'm delighted. I recently spent some hours renumbering values in all of my .sd files (I usually set a number... except sometimes I forget so I had a lot of zeros to update). The new numbers pass right thru when saving a tile. Very nice!

#12 User is offline   Goku 

• Superintendant
  • Group: Status: Elite Member
  • Simulator:my own

Posted 15 February 2019 - 12:29 PM

View PostGenma Saotome, on 15 February 2019 - 12:21 PM, said:

I understand you're busy now... any idea of when you might find time to fix this?

I don't know. It could happen faster if you make a topic in my feature request forum or bug forum.

View PostGenma Saotome, on 15 February 2019 - 12:21 PM, said:

Also... I discovered that TSRE checks the current .sd file definition of ESD_Display_Level and applies it when writing hte world file. I'm delighted. I recently spent some hours renumbering values in all of my .sd files (I usually set a number... except sometimes I forget so I had a lot of zeros to update). The new numbers pass right thru when saving a tile. Very nice!

It was required for object sorting in world files and if I remember correctly it was your request.

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users