Elvas Tower: TSRE Activity Editor Some Stations Are In the Wrong Order - Elvas Tower

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

TSRE Activity Editor Some Stations Are In the Wrong Order TSRE Activity Editor Some Stations Are In the Wrong Order Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   ferrettije 

• Apprentice
  • Group: Status: Dispatcher
  • Simulator:MSTS & Open Rails

Posted 26 January 2019 - 04:35 PM

Maybe there is something simple I may be missing. In the last year or two I added the stations to the PRR Eastern Region Route between Pittsburgh's Penn station to Derry, PA for my own interest. Seems that when they extended the route from Harrisburg to Pittsburgh they omitted many station stops;however, I wanted to make running the Pittsburgh commuter service which ran from Pittsburgh to Derry as prototypical as possible. I used the PRR mainline track chart from 1958 for this, created the stations, placed the station pickup point, and siding points as well. So when I run the game in open rails under explorer mode every station is in it's proper place and in correct order going east or west. Now the issue at hand is when I go to create an activity in the TSRE activity editor. It will place some not all the stations in the wrong order. I've tried deleting paths then station pick up points, then adding them again. Still nothing seems to fix this issue. I highly doubt it's a track database issue but then again I could be wrong. I was leaning more to the TSRE Activity Editor side of it.

#2 User is offline   vince 

• Superintendant
  • Group: Status: Elite Member
  • Simulator:ORTS_Running MSTS_Editing

Posted 26 January 2019 - 06:57 PM

The problem is your copy (assuming PRRFix06 level) of the PRR-East has deeply flawed database files. I've been working on correcting that for two years.

Have you looked at the Open Rails log file? I think you will see the problem.
Adding track interactives will compound the problems.
regards,
vince

#3 User is offline   Goku 

• Superintendant
  • Group: Status: Elite Member
  • Simulator:my own

Posted 27 January 2019 - 07:14 AM

See this topic:
http://www.onrails.e...7&t=27&p=81#p81

#4 User is offline   ferrettije 

• Apprentice
  • Group: Status: Dispatcher
  • Simulator:MSTS & Open Rails

Posted 27 January 2019 - 10:52 AM

Well at least I am not the only one. I was going crazy for a minute there. I could find anything on this and just about the same time someone was too. Hopefully there is a fix or something coming. :furiousPC:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users