• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Route Consists Adding Loose Consists to Routes Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   conductorchris 

• Vice President
  • Group: Status: First Class
  • Simulator:Open Rails - MSTS

Posted 10 April 2019 - 03:33 PM

I've got as far as making a fantasy timetable for the ConnRiver line. Of an alternate present reality in which everything I could imagine running by rail was along with new passenger trains (with fancy European Equipment) and trackage rights by the Providence & Worcester and Vermont Rail System.

The problem is getting it from minimally working to working great requires a lot of testing. Which is a lot of work I never got to. And then there is the mamath job of making a downloads list for practically my whole trainset folder that I used. (Or making more limited and user friendly consists). And I thought the consist wasn't complete until I added static oncists to populate the sidings with freight cars - but I never got to that.

So I'm happy to share what I've got, but it's pretty rough. Not anything I'd put in the file library. Still I made a bunch of paths and it wouldn't be too hard to swap in your own consists and delete runnings you didn't need.

Christopher

#12 User is offline   Woodfyr 

• Fireman
  • Group: Status: R.I.P. or just Retired
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 11 April 2019 - 04:36 AM

Chris,

Would love to give it a try. I have tried to limit my trainset to BLW/ZT and Paul's work with few exceptions. My main My main MSTS/OR folder only contains Conn River and Paul Raynes' B^M routes. A description of trains and consists and should be sufficient.

Figure its time to get familiar with Timetable mode.

#13 User is offline   conductorchris 

• Vice President
  • Group: Status: First Class
  • Simulator:Open Rails - MSTS

Posted 12 April 2019 - 12:30 PM

OK, here's what I've got for my Conn River line timetable.

As mentioned, it is far from a successful complete finished product, but maybe it will save you some steps in your own play.
Feel free to use any of this for yourself and to release it too, in any way you like, modified in any way you see fit. I have no particular expectations about credit.

Here is the timetable file:
https://drive.google...-6kDSszpGwMcDA-

You'll be wanting the paths, but I don't quite know what I've done with them at the moment. I'll have to go back and look at some older backups, but I won't be home until April 29.

Here are consists used in this timetable plus a whole bunch of bonus consists I've made based on actual trains (covering B&M, CV, LVRC, Amtrak, NECR).
https://drive.google...xD4CswCptiRHqZs

Christopher

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users