• You cannot reply to this topic

Wheel data faked? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Genma Saotome 

• Owner Emeritus and Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 05 September 2018 - 08:02 PM

I have an error with a steam locomotive i have run successfully in the past -- on of Derek Miller's SP GS-6 models (found in our library).

The text of message is

"Wheel axle data faked based on 2 bogies for E:\Bin\Open Rails - US West 1930-1952\trains\trainset\SP_4-8-4_GS6\spmsts4460-2.wag"

A search of old posts reveals this cropped up in 2015 and after much discussion of whether the problem was with the model or code was thought to be fixed by Ed K., tho what was done was beyond my understanding.

So... why did this error message pop up now?

p.s. The matter of the locomotive not running is possibly due to something else but the message in this post was completely new to me so I thought I'd ask about it.

#2 User is offline   edwardk 

• Open Rails Developer
  • Group: Status: Elite Member
  • Simulator:MSTS

Posted 25 September 2018 - 01:08 PM

View PostGenma Saotome, on 05 September 2018 - 08:02 PM, said:

I have an error with a steam locomotive i have run successfully in the past -- on of Derek Miller's SP GS-6 models (found in our library).

The text of message is

A search of old posts reveals this cropped up in 2015 and after much discussion of whether the problem was with the model or code was thought to be fixed by Ed K., tho what was done was beyond my understanding.

So... why did this error message pop up now?

p.s. The matter of the locomotive not running is possibly due to something else but the message in this post was completely new to me so I thought I'd ask about it.

Dave,

I do not have an explanation since I did not see this post till now, but I did make some minor changes since X4209 which more than likely solved the faked wheel message. I did run the above locomotive and I did not see this message.

Edward K.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users