Posted 09 May 2018 - 10:15 AM

http://www.elvastowe...eenshot&id=2745
File Name: USRA PRR Single Sheathed Boxcar
File Submitter: scottb613
File Submitted: 09 May 2018
File Category: Beta Test Files

=== BETA TEST - BETA TEST - BETA TEST ===

=== LICENSE ===

FREEWARE: The user is hereby permitted to - use - modify - and - upload - the contents of this file - for non-commercial purposes only. Use your head and just please keep it FREE folks as I've spent many hours on this work. Please include my original README with any subsequent uploads of the model or any of the parts contained within. This pertains to my work alone and not the contributions others have made listed below. All contributors retain the rights to their respective contributions.

=== DISCLAIMER ===

WARNING - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK - WARNING

While I've done my absolute best to make sure everything works properly - I make no guarantees, warranties, or promises - this software is provided - as is - for use at your own risk.

WARNING - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK - WARNING

=== MODEL NOTES ===

The model was created with 3D Canvas/Crafter Pro with a heavy reliance on the "Trainworks" plug-in tools created by Paul Gausden (Decapod).

Model textures are all optimized for Open Rails - as that's all I use any more - if they don't look good in MSTS the fix is the standard add some noise to the texture files to remove blotches.

=== CREDITS/CONTRIBUTIONS ===

First off I'd like to thank all the pioneers in MSTS who figured out how all this stuff works. I've had a great deal of help from many people while working on this model and many more have provided inspiration.

Paul Gausden - (3DC "Trainworks" Tools - Shape Viewer - Shape Fixer - Modelling Advice) What can I say - Paul's done it all. From Shape Viewer and all the fantastic tools he created for 3DC making locomotive development possible for me - answering all my questions with great patience - and - providing the tutorial that helped me figure out how this all works...

Tim Muir graciously supplied brake wheel and coupler textures...

Elvas Tower and the Steam4Me sites are two invaluable resources that greatly helped in the development of this model.

One and all - greatly appreciated folks.

=== CONCLUSION ===

If I have forgotten anyone I humbly apologize but know that I appreciate all the advice and inspiration I've received. I also must mention that the vast amount of information available on the forums regarding modelling for MSTS has been invaluable. The success I've had in making these models would not have been possible without drawing on the experience of so many others that have blazed the trail before!

Thank you all and hope you enjoy this model.

Scott Brunner

Click here to download this file

#2 User is offline   scottb613 

• Vice President
  • Group: Status: First Class
  • Simulator:ORTS

Posted 10 May 2018 - 03:03 AM

Hi Folks,

Just FYI: This is just the interim model - the car is currently in the shops being reworked and remapped... When complete there will be 3 packs of individually weathered roads released...

Regards,
Scott

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users