http://www.elvastowe...eenshot&id=2729
File Name: 40ft PS-1 Boxcar Beta Version
File Submitter: espee
File Submitted: 28 Apr 2018
File Category: Beta Test Files

Open Rails Only

April 2018

40ft PS-1 Boxcar Beta version

The model is uploaded for users to reskin/repaint for their personal use. The supplied paint scheme is a modified TSM Seico boxcar texture and is only used to develop a painting template.

The model was made with TSM and uses the following Source files from others.

Modified chain texture from Allen Norton
Wheel Shape and texture from David Rowe
Couplers and Airhoses from Tim Muir et al
Bogie Texture from Teemu Saukkonen

The lower body sill has been made Transnorm so you can have the proper sill design for your chosen prototype; remember to alpha the area you don't want to display.

Even though the roofwalk and end platforms are also Transnorm, if you apply a wood roofwalk it will display ok if you don't alpha any area out.

Included in a separate folder are texture files in various formats with layers showing the part outlines and what surface they are applied to.
Should you be unable to open any of them, PM or reply post and I may be able to supply a layered texture in a suitable format.

Even though this model will only work in OpenRails due to the high poly count; the wag file has not been fully OpenRailed allowing you to customise it as you require.

Depending on any feedback and any required corrections/changes this model will move to the regular download category.

Richard A. Percy

richard.percy@gmail.com

These files are for personal use only and may not be used for anything else other than personal use.
They may not be redistributed in any way, shape or form anywhere in the world without the express permssion of all people mentioned in this readme.

Models created totally from recycled electrons and no animals were harmed in any way during their production...

These files did not harm my computer when using them, they should not cause your computer to crash. These files are provided and given in good faith, but as I have no Control as to how you may use them, I can offer no warranty, nor guarantee any results.

Click here to download this file

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users