• Simulator:MSTS & ORTS

Posted 07 January 2018 - 03:38 PM

https://www.elvastow...eenshot&id=2689
File Name: MSTS / ORTS Utility -- MSTS_ActMan v4.1
File Submitter: slipperman
File Submitted: 07 Jan 2018
File Updated: 19 Nov 2023
File Category: Computer Utilities

A utility which enables the user to carry out various activity-related checks, plus delete a selected activity and its uniquely associated files.

Unpack the .zip file to a temporary folder, check the installer readme, then run the installer.

A full readme is included in the installation folder - this contains.details of changes in this version.

Tested using 64-bit Windows 10 Pro. Should be OK under Win 7/8 and should also run under XP, providing .Net Framework v4.0 installed.

Thanks & Acknowledgements
-------------------------
Many thanks to David Forrest, David Richtmyer and Bob Latimer for their help and suggestions in the development and testing of this program and to Jonathan David (TSSH), Derek Morton and Daniel Louwrens for their subsequent help in locating bugs. Not forgetting Gerry Storey for his zipfile suggestion!

The icon, graphics.ico, is Phuzion Icon Pack from http://findicons.com...64933/graphics# by Asher.

Legal Bits
----------
This program is all my own work, with a great deal of help from numerous websites!
The program has been fully tested, but I will not be held responsible for any damage caused by it to any person, equipment or data. It is the user's sole responsibility to ensure that the software is suitable for their purpose.

Support
-------
In the event of any errors being found, or the program not operating according to the readme, please contact me on the MSTS Forums at TSSH (as slipperman12) or trainsim.com/elvastower.com (as slipperman) giving all the pertinent details. I will then endeavour to issue appropriate corrections.

Developed and uploaded by Ged Saunders.
Nov 2023 (v4.1)

Click here to download this file

#2 User is offline   slipperman 

• Foreman Of Engines
  • Group: Status: Contributing Member
  • Simulator:MSTS & ORTS

Posted 01 January 2021 - 11:50 AM

Hi All,
Apologies, but I've been made aware of a bug in v3.5 of MSTS_ActMan.

Under certain circumstances, when the STOCK FIX button is pressed, you may get a System Exception report, or nothing appears to happen.  In both cases, no files are updated and no other data is corrupted.

A corrected version of the program is currently being tested and should be available soon.  In the meantime, please let me know if you experience a similar problem.

Cheers,
Ged

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users