• You cannot reply to this topic

All Activities Crash during Startup Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is online   jdgremsjr 

• Engineer
  • Group: Status: Contributing Member
  • Simulator:MSTS, OR, TS2016

Posted 28 November 2017 - 06:41 AM

View Postvince, on 27 November 2017 - 05:47 PM, said:

Okay, one thing tried ...no help. But wait . . . there's more . . .
I see also you have UseMSTSEnv set on. Well I'm not too sure about this but I do remember that the one time I tried OR with the UseMSTSEnv option set to ON it gave me trouble. Try running with that option un-checked.

Also I see you have PreferDDSTexture = (user set) True while you also have UseLargeAddressAware = (user set) False. Any particular reason for this?
Running OR can be improved with LAA set true but AFAIK there are no routes presently using DDS textures.
So these options as set provide no hope of improvement at all. . . . I could be wrong about no routes use DDS textures. But the LAA option provided much improved running on my machine. You see where I'm going with this . . . maybe you can speed up the process;

Setup OR with all Options set at default
and then try running.

If that still crashes try running a default ugly Dash 9 w/default rolling stock as that engine you're using seems to have problems of which I'm not familiar.
Trying to figure out what's causing an error on a program that's in development (OR) should NOT be tested with anything but known good running rolling stock. Go for a like engine that is known good and doesn't throw hundreds of error warnings at you.

regards,
vince

I was playing with different settings trying to correct the problem. As both James Ross and Csantucci stated, the problem was a bug in the program, the latest update corrected the problem. I reset all my settings and everything is set correctly again.

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users