Elvas Tower: Problems with sound & curvepoint - Elvas Tower

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Problems with sound & curvepoint Try to config trainbrakelever like horn .wav Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Stijn D.C. 

• Engineer
  • Group: Status: Contributing Member
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 08 October 2017 - 06:59 AM

Hello,

I try to config a soundstream for a trainbrakelever like a horn.wav, with curvepoints

The brakeleversound have 2 steps with a little "pause" on it. That "pause" is the area for curvepoints too.

when you release the button from brake release you must normal the piece after curvepoints.

Onley when i use "PlayOneShot" i have sound but curvepoints of .wav wil not be work and sound play complet, when i have not released keyboard button.

When i use StartLoopRelease or ReleaseLoopReleaseWithJump like stay in manual, i have no sound.

I use the PBL2.cs brake scripts of Serana for brakelever, and it wil be great when the curvepointfunction work on this.

But i dont use the normal brakechange stream anymore ( number 17/54 ) but a own code change stream (increase/decrease lever)

increase and decrease works perfect, but with that PBL script, lever stay in release postion until you dont push trainbrakereleasebutton anymore

on my AZERTY keyboard is that "M"

if i pres M i will hear the first section of the .wav file, when i release the other side. like some other streams do.

I dont understand why it no working :-(

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users