• You cannot reply to this topic

Some problems with X3936 Cabview (again) and dynamic brakes Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Stijn D.C. 

• Engineer
  • Group: Status: Contributing Member
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:38 AM

Hello,

Jean-Paul, that cabviews comes out of the Sylium/Wilcopub packages, BB9200 ... I had this problems too with the BB26000

they have used on some cabviews a special handling of the framesizes too. It was a system to use 1024by768 textures for some controls

On my cabviews i have Always used 1024 by 768 (before ORTS), i dont understand why some creators use 1024 by 1024 (i know that was important by .s textures for objects, trains...)

But i have see after the updates of Csantucci that i must change some things in my Thalys PBA cabview that is made on 2560 by 1600 resolution

Attached Image: PBA-PROBLEM.jpg

When i was making that cabview, there was indeed problems to let match the textures, i must change and play with values of framesizes.

I think, now the problem is fix that was give that issue, i can back to the framvalues that you get in the 640by480 copy (MSTS cabeditor)

Greetz,

Stijn

#12 User is offline   Stijn D.C. 

• Engineer
  • Group: Status: Contributing Member
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:01 AM

Problem is ok, i have change framesize and position of .ace in cvf

What i have do too is, before i was driving on 1024by768 resolution, now on 1280 by 1024

Is it normal not the target that if you drive on every resolution you choose that it make not a sence?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ORTSDynamicBrakeForceCurves is this active in ORTS or was that a idea for that French locomotive?

Becauze i dont find information about that in the manual of working releases.

By a belgian locomotive (https://youtu.be/X4iW6nHZWRs) that brakes blended, the sound of dynamicbrake still hang (play more then 5 times again, with intervals, start/stop, start/stop...)

I dont remember of it was in the movie too.

.eng file of that locomotive is:  Attached File  bsthle1181.eng (75.85K)
Number of downloads: 228

This locomotiveserie have variants too HLE 12 (sold too CZ), HLE 21 & HLE 27, But only 21/27 have dynamic brake too, but not on Blended system like HLE11. In this locomotives i

have no problems, i have problem onley by blended.

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users