• You cannot reply to this topic

MSTS Cabradio Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Coolhand101 

• Foreman Of Engines
  • Group: Status: Contributing Member
  • Simulator:MSTS

Posted 09 July 2017 - 12:53 PM

View PostStijn D.C., on 09 July 2017 - 12:27 PM, said:

V button i use for hear that cabsignal when you drive witout TCS script, and B button for that green signal sound in my country.

So without a TCS script, you manually press these buttons for the signal sounds as your travel along, is that correct?.

Also, can a script be easily made to have a warning sound in the cab when approaching a yellow or red aspect and a bell/chime when approaching a green aspect, 200 yards before the actual signal?

Thanks

#12 User is offline   Stijn D.C. 

• Engineer
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 09 July 2017 - 04:17 PM

Hello,

Yes, on the "bell" trigger every times i pass a green signal, i must push b button.

Problem with script is, that you can onley drive in 1 country route. We have a route that have 4 country's on it.

few months ago i have write on a topic or trello card, i dont remember write an idea for this. that signals placed in de route have a soundsystem, a sound that you can onley hear in

cabview if there is a trigger programmed in cab.sms my idea was a system that link signalimage to cab.sms, and train A have a bell for it, train b have chime, train c have only a light

without sound.

in some country's have a yellow signal a sound too. For routes with more country's, or differtent signal systems you need a system like that, or maybe someone know better idea.

On actual is TCS onley usefull if you drive in same country.

#13 User is offline   Coolhand101 

• Foreman Of Engines

Posted 10 July 2017 - 04:01 AM

View PostStijn D.C., on 09 July 2017 - 04:17 PM, said:

Hello,

Yes, on the "bell" trigger every times i pass a green signal, i must push b button.

Problem with script is, that you can onley drive in 1 country route. We have a route that have 4 country's on it.

few months ago i have write on a topic or trello card, i dont remember write an idea for this. that signals placed in de route have a soundsystem, a sound that you can onley hear in

cabview if there is a trigger programmed in cab.sms my idea was a system that link signalimage to cab.sms, and train A have a bell for it, train b have chime, train c have only a light

without sound.

in some country's have a yellow signal a sound too. For routes with more country's, or differtent signal systems you need a system like that, or maybe someone know better idea.

On actual is TCS onley usefull if you drive in same country.

In the UK, it has always been a fairly basic system - just two sounds. Apart from ATP which has a few more sounds.

So TCS can be use on UK routes with the correct setup?

Thanks

#14 User is offline   Stijn D.C. 

• Engineer

Posted 10 July 2017 - 03:28 PM

If i drive TGV i use the France.tcs script of Serana.

The system in UK is that the same on Eurostar? I remember that in OpenBVE there was UK trains that you must push button if the flower was gone, is it that that you need in TCS script?

Only person that i know is Serana that can handle TCS scripting.

#15 User is offline   Coolhand101 

• Foreman Of Engines

Posted 10 July 2017 - 03:59 PM

View PostStijn D.C., on 10 July 2017 - 03:28 PM, said:

If i drive TGV i use the France.tcs script of Serana.

The system in UK is that the same on Eurostar? I remember that in OpenBVE there was UK trains that you must push button if the flower was gone, is it that that you need in TCS script?

Only person that i know is Serana that can handle TCS scripting.

That is correct!
You pressed the button(A.W.S Reset) when there was a red, one yellow or two yellows. The (sun)flower will show on them 3 aspects plus you would get a warning sound of a horn or siren. If you didn't press the button after 3 seconds, the brakes would apply! The flower turned black when there was a green signal and you would get a bell/chime.

All of this takes place 200 yards before the signal on standard track. There was never any A.W.S for normal shunting signals.

Scripting? I wouldn't know where to begin. Any examples?

Thanks

#16 User is offline   Stijn D.C. 

• Engineer

Posted 11 July 2017 - 04:10 AM

I think France.tcs is the onley TCS script on this moment, made by Serana (forummember too)

You can download this on his Hitubpage.

#17 User is offline   Csantucci 

• Member, Board of Directors
  • Group: Status: Elite Member

Posted 12 July 2017 - 12:01 PM

A blueprint has been created, see https://blueprints.l...+spec/cab-radio .

If someone would like to test, here is the pack to replace within x.3898.
The two state cab radio control can be set on and off with the Alt-R keys or by mouse. Sound trigger 162 is activated when the control is set on, and sound trigger 163 is activated when the control is set off.

I had liked also to allow for a link to an URL of an online radio, so to hear a real radio when activating the cabview control.
Unfortunately the WMP .dll present in actual computers is compatible with .Net Framework 4.0 and not with .Net Framework 3.5, that is the one OR uses.

20/7/2017: files deleted because function uploaded in x.3902.

#18 User is offline   Stijn D.C. 

• Engineer

Posted 12 July 2017 - 04:03 PM

If i not forget, i gonna test this tomorow ;-), so you know that i have read and folow up

Greetz

#19 User is offline   Ben 

• Apprentice
  • Group: Status: Dispatcher
  • Simulator:OpenRails

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:41 PM

I'll be happy to test any version!

View PostCsantucci, on 12 July 2017 - 12:01 PM, said:

A blueprint has been created, see https://blueprints.l...+spec/cab-radio .

If someone would like to test, here is the pack to replace within x.3898.
The two state cab radio control can be set on and off with the Alt-R keys or by mouse. Sound trigger 162 is activated when the control is set on, and sound trigger 163 is activated when the control is set off.
Attachment Cabradio.zip

I had liked also to allow for a link to an URL of an online radio, so to hear a real radio when activating the cabview control.
Unfortunately the WMP .dll present in actual computers is compatible with .Net Framework 4.0 and not with .Net Framework 3.5, that is the one OR uses.

#20 User is offline   Stijn D.C. 

• Engineer

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:46 AM

Hello,

I have test, it works :-). But i have tink is it not better to make it like this:

• Cabradio On: ALT + R
  • Cabradio Off: SHIFT+CONTROL+R

Why, if you push ALT + R again you can hear on sound or other sound given in soundstream, i have program it like this:

Stream (
Skip(****** Cabradio On Sounds ********)
Priority ( 6 )
Triggers ( 1
Discrete_Trigger ( 162 PlayOneShot ( 5 File ( rst1.wav" -1 ) File ( "rst2.wav" -1 ) File ( "rst3.wav" -1 ) File ( "rst4.wav" -1 ) File ( rst5.wav" -1 ) SelectionMethod ( SequentialSelection ) ) )
)
FrequencyCurve (
SpeedControlled
CurvePoints ( 3
-100.0 44100
0.0 44100
100.0 44100
)
Granularity ( 100 )
)
)
Stream (
Skip(****** Cabradio Off Sounds ********)
Priority ( 6 )
Triggers ( 1
Discrete_Trigger ( 163 PlayOneShot ( 1 File ( "AM86-GSM-R.wav" -1 ) SelectionMethod ( SequentialSelection ) ) )
)
)

SHIFT + ALT + R is free, if keyboardcheck is right.

Greetz,

Stijn

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users