Elvas Tower: Open Rails log warning message - Elvas Tower

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Open Rails log warning message {TileX: TileZ: X: Y: Z:} could not be found in track database Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Coolhand101 

• Foreman Of Engines
  • Group: Status: Contributing Member
  • Simulator:MSTS

Posted 25 March 2017 - 07:44 AM

I've been editing a route for quite some time. However when editing a certain part of the route today, i recieved 7 warning messages about tile/track database. Here is one of the seven :-

Warning: System.IO.InvalidDataException: {TileX:-6150 TileZ:15028 X:-9.90552 Y:0 Z:-356.702} could not be found in the track database.
   at Orts.Simulation.Traveller..ctor(TrackSectionsFile tSectionDat, TrackNode[] trackNodes, Int32 tileX, Int32 tileZ, Single x, Single z) in e:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Unstable\workspace\Source\Orts.Simulation\Simulation\Traveller.cs:line 212
   at Orts.Simulation.Simulator.InitializeStaticConsists() in e:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Unstable\workspace\Source\Orts.Simulation\Simulation\Simulator.cs:line 1224
   at Orts.Simulation.Simulator.InitializeAPTrains(CancellationToken cancellation) in e:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Unstable\workspace\Source\Orts.Simulation\Simulation\Simulator.cs:line 526
   at Orts.Simulation.Simulator.Start(CancellationToken cancellation) in e:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Unstable\workspace\Source\Orts.Simulation\Simulation\Simulator.cs:line 397
   at Orts.Viewer3D.Processes.GameStateRunActivity.Start(UserSettings settings, String acttype, String[] args) in e:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Unstable\workspace\Source\RunActivity\Viewer3D\Processes\GameStateRunActivity.cs:line 275
   at Orts.Viewer3D.Processes.GameStateRunActivity.<>c__DisplayClass8.<Load>b__3() in e:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Unstable\workspace\Source\RunActivity\Viewer3D\Processes\GameStateRunActivity.cs:line 150
   at Orts.Viewer3D.Processes.GameStateRunActivity.Load() in e:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Unstable\workspace\Source\RunActivity\Viewer3D\Processes\GameStateRunActivity.cs:line 190
   at Orts.Viewer3D.Processes.LoaderProcess.Load() in e:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Unstable\workspace\Source\RunActivity\Viewer3D\Processes\LoaderProcess.cs:line 158
   at Orts.Viewer3D.Processes.LoaderProcess.DoLoad() in e:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Unstable\workspace\Source\RunActivity\Viewer3D\Processes\LoaderProcess.cs:line 138
   at Orts.Viewer3D.Processes.LoaderProcess.LoaderThread() in e:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Unstable\workspace\Source\RunActivity\Viewer3D\Processes\LoaderProcess.cs:line 109
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Now at first, i thought the tiles were missing but they are there. However the error log is pointing to a specific point on the tiles with the x y z positions.

I do have yesterdays backup files, but would like to know why this has occured in the first place?

Any ideas?

Thanks

#2 User is offline   Coolhand101 

• Foreman Of Engines
  • Group: Status: Contributing Member
  • Simulator:MSTS

Posted 25 March 2017 - 08:24 AM

False alarm. Activity problem.

Although i edited the broken paths, i failed to relocate the static items that were not on any track. Could have sworn that when i checked a different activity, the above errors were still present. This was not the case!

Thanks

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users