• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 21 November 2016 - 10:58 AM

File Name: Sample files demonstrating the Include() statement
File Submitter: Genma Saotome
File Submitted: 21 Nov 2016
File Category: Beta Test Files

Here are two archives. The first contains some directories from my \trainset folder that present a variety of .wags and .eng folders that have been modified to use the Include() statement. IOW they are fully functional models. The actual .inc files are also in the download archive.

All of the .wags and .engs should operate normally in Open Rails. Should you OR log indicate any sort of problem it's most likely to be something I've not done correctly. IOW not your fault.

To install, open the zip file and move all of the folders present into a trainset folder. Because I routinely rename my folders it is highly unlikely anything in the archive will attempt to overwrite your stuff but if you are prompted to overwrite anything it'll probably be best to answer No and then go investigate why there was a match.

All of the models are for US cars and locomotives commonly used between 1920 and 1956
=====================
The second folder contains only some.eng files and the .inc files they use for one of Derek Miller's steam locomotives. These are not functional in OR (I did this to reduce the size of the archive). Unzip them to some temporary location and compare the two .eng files with your text editor. One of them uses the Include() statement and the other is original. All of the .inc files are present so take a look at them too.

IMPORTANT NOTE All of the files and their contents are subject to further editing, renaming, etc. Simply put, they are as far as I've gone to date and so they should not be construed as the right way, the only way, or the finished product. For example, not all of the OR parameters are present. Regard as examples of work in process.

Click here to download this file

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users