Elvas Tower: A do-it-yourself re-skinning sign kit (makes 8 signs) - Elvas Tower

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A do-it-yourself re-skinning sign kit (makes 8 signs) Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   thegrindre 

• Member, Board of Directors
  • Group: Status: Elite Member
  • Simulator:MSTS & Trainz '04 & Open Rails

Posted 14 October 2016 - 06:03 AM

http://www.elvastowe...eenshot&id=2396
File Name: A do-it-yourself re-skinning sign kit (makes 8 signs)
File Submitter: thegrindre
File Submitted: 14 Oct 2016
File Updated: 20 Oct 2016
File Category: Signals & Signs

A do-it-yourself re-skinning sign kit.
You'll find 8 signs here but you'll only use what you want of them. (I'm only using 3, myself.)
The file, rahsignage1.bmp, is the 8 boards you'll need to re-skin. Each sign's face is a 256x128 area. Once re-skinned, you'll need to convert it to .ace format of the same name then follow the BASIC INSTALLATION instructions below.
NOTE: If you only re-skin 2 signs now, then decide to add 2 more, Windows will ask you if you want to overwrite the existing file once you drag and drop it into your route's TEXTURES folder, answer YES to overwriting to update your re-skinned .ace file. (Of course, you can always re-skin the original .ace file which may be a bit easier for the experienced re-skinner.)
Each sign is numbered 1 through 8 and descends downward from the upper left of the .bmp file. Re-skinning downward will be numerically correct for each sign, (.s file), to read it's face properly.
Gee, I hope all this is relatively clear. It is pretty simple but hard to explain.
Anyway, if you have any problems, shoot me an PM or e-mail and I'll try my best to help you out.

Enjoy and, please have fun!

:oldstry:

Click here to download this file

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users