• You cannot reply to this topic

General information & FAQ Frequently asked Question! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   bobbie 

• Fireman
  • Group: Fan: Traction Nuts
  • Simulator:Railworks/MSTS

Posted 31 August 2016 - 11:33 AM

General Information

Welcome on the New NHT Riverland lines board here on Elvastower! I will try to give as manny updates as possible here. I will stop with talking about this route on other boards, because it takes away too much time that i could have spent on creating the route, so Elvastower will be the only place to follow me!!

About the route, It is a fictional Railroad and is set somewhere in the mid 60's. It is inspired a lot by the North and South shore lines arround Chicago. The Route itself is layed on the former Aarostrook Valley Railroad line. This was the perfect line for me to use and there where some good oppertunities to combine real life scenery with fictional scenery! The route is diverse with forests and farmlands and of course... The Rivers and the Creeks!

I made a special update video, BE AWARE: i'm terrible at doing things like this so have fun with the video... i hope you can make it to the end! :scarerun:

(video should be live in about roughly 1 hour and 15 minutes!)

Route Info

• Route name: New Holland Transit / Riverland lines (W.I.P. name)
  • Route lenght: +/- 45 miles total lenght
  • Route theme: mid- end 60's traction
  • Operators: Boston and Main Rr. and New Holland Transit
  • State: Maine

Frequently Asked Questions!

When is the route done?
The route is done and ready for release when the first part of the route (New Holland - Millcreeck is completely finished. This can only happen when i am completely happy with all of the work!

Where will it be available for download?

Probarly here at Elvastower and Railworks America, but nothing is sertain yet, need to finish the route first!

C
an i use any of your buildings in my route?

Yes, you can... but don't ask me for permission, i'm not the one who made them, aks Jpetersjr1 for that and he will probarly send you the files!

:sign_thanks: for Reading all of this and i hope i didn't bore anyone th death with this!!

Cheers,
Bobbie

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users