• Simulator:MSTS & ORTS

Posted 04 January 2016 - 12:38 PM

http://www.elvastowe...eenshot&id=2248
File Name: MSTS Utility - TSFE A Front-end for Train Store
File Submitter: slipperman
File Submitted: 04 Jan 2016
File Updated: 01 Sep 2018
File Category: Computer Utilities

MSTS Utility -- TSFE (Train Store front end)
================================
A utility which acts as a front end for Train Store and allows any number of MSTS installations to be run using TS without needing the manual manipulation of files and folders.

INSTALLATION
Unpack the zip file to a temporary folder, then follow the instructions in the Install_Readme.txt file.

It is recommended that the main Readme (TSFE_Readme.rtf) is read fully before using this program.

Reason for release
------------------
Bug fixes in the Initialisation stage and Run option together with minor cosmetic changes. No functional changes.

THIS PROGRAM will be uploaded to UKTS, trainsim.com, TSSH and elvastower.com. It may be uploaded to any other site, without seeking my permission. The source code may be made available on receipt of a PM to any of the Forums listed below, but I reserve the right to refuse the request without giving a reason. Modified versions of the program may be uploaded to any site, without my permission, on condition that it is renamed and contains this readme file.

Legal Bits
----------
This program is all my own work, with a great deal of help from numerous websites!
The program has been fully tested, but I will not be held responsible for any damage caused by it to any person, equipment or data. It is the user's sole responsibility to ensure that the software is suitable for their purpose.

Support
-------
In the event of any errors being found, or the program not operating according to the readme, please contact me on the MSTS Forums at UKTS/TSSH (as slipperman12) or trainsim.com/elvastower.com (as slipperman) giving all the pertinent details. I will then endeavour to issue appropriate corrections.

TSFE v1.02 Sept 2018

Click here to download this file

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users