Elvas Tower: Denver & Salt Lake RR Caboose No. 10021 - Elvas Tower

No uploading is allowed here by anyone. That includes screenshots or other images. Any screenshot or image desired in any post must be hotlinked from an image hosting site(Photobucket, etc,) or existing topic in the main discussion forums.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Denver & Salt Lake RR Caboose No. 10021 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is online   CrisGer 

• Member, Board of Directors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:MSTS OR

Posted 30 May 2015 - 11:33 PM

http://www.elvastowe...eenshot&id=2036
File Name: Denver & Salt Lake RR Caboose No. 10021
File Submitter: CrisGer
File Submitted: 31 May 2015
File Category: Caboose Std Gauge

Denver and Salt Lake Caboose No. 10021

Originally Built for Denver Northwestern & Pacific RR

1913 - 1916

Model by Tim Muir
Refit by Wayne Campbell
Texture by Chris Gerlach and Tim Muir
Data by John Emmot
WAG by Dean Steam

this is one of the fourth set of cabooses made for the Denver Northwestern & Pacific RR. it was built by the Pullman Company, based on the plan and layout of the Smith Barney cars made previously for the DNWP. It was one of four made in its class, however due to the death of David Moffat and the change of organzation for the RR to the DSL the cars remained in storage for years and were relettered for the DSL.

No Commercial Use may be made of this model, and no liablity is assumed. Tim Muir has very kindly allowed its adaptation from its original as Northern Pacific caboose, and Wayne Campbell has also kindly done the alterations of the shape to achieve this new role.

This car was created with the use of data kindly provided by John Emmot of the Denver Salt Lake Historical Society and with the use of historic photographs and plans for the greatest possible accuracy. It is designed to be used in Open Rails and MSTS.

Tim Muir and his copyright and original READ Me and rights and restrictions all apply and your use of this model constitutes your acceptance of his limitations as stated thus:

This is Tim's Rights and Restrictions Clause that Applies to this car in any and all uses and serves as a copyright statement as established by US copyright Law and International Convention and must be obeyed, your use of this model constitutes acceptance of this statement in total.

LEGAL:
As author of this design, I advise that it is copyrighted, but royalty free. You may use it and edit it as you wish, but you may not distribute it for money, or include it in a paid distribution without permission from Tim Muir, who can be reached via personal message at Elvas Tower http://www.elvastower.com/forums/. You must include my name in your credits, as well as my copyright notices, and this entire Readme.txt, if you repaint it, use or derive files from it, or otherwise use or distribute these files.

Because this program is royalty free, it is provided WHERE IS, AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, and WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or any other warranties. There is no liability by the authors in your use of this program, instead all liability is assumed by the user.

No further alteration or use of this model or its conversion to any other format or use is allowed without express permission of Tim Muir who may be reached at the e mail on his orignal REad me which is enclosed with this model version.

Chris Gerlach (CrisGer)
Elvas Tower
February 2015

chrisgerlach9@yahoo.com

Click here to download this file

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users