• Group: Status: First Class
  • Simulator:ORTS

Posted 18 December 2006 - 12:02 AM

http://www.elvastowe...reenshot&id=143
File Name: C&S Time Table No. 1
File Submitter: atsf37l
File Submitted: 18 Dec 2006
File Updated: 09 Mar 2008
File Category: Modeling Reference Material (handbooks, drawings, photos, maps, etc.)

This is a graphic copy of C&S Time Table No. 1, South Park Division, from June 5, 1922 in JPEG format. It covers all of the C&S's narrow gauge lines, including the Denver to Como and beyond lines of Don Karch's new route.

You may save the files for screen viewing or print them with whatever graphics program you may chose. They are offered free of charge and are not to be resold under any circumstances. This Time Table was scanned from a reprint done by the Rocky Mountain Railroad Club in 1976, which was included in their epic Denver South Park & Pacific by Mac Poor. I am going to trust that they don't care if I share this document with your for historical and Sim-modeling purposes.

I find the material on Page 7 regarding Tonnage ratings and weights for common equipment on the line to be invaluable for setting up operating scenarios. When Barry (Captain Bazza) Munro's C&S 68 comes out it is in the B-4-D Class.

Enjoy!

Herb Kelsey

Original File Name = C&S South Park Divsion.zip

Click here to download this file

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users