Elvas Tower: Maryland & Pennsylvania RR 40-TON,40-ft Single-Sheathed Boxcar XM #1153 - Elvas Tower

No uploading is allowed here by anyone. That includes screenshots or other images. Any screenshot or image desired in any post must be hotlinked from an image hosting site(Photobucket, etc,) or existing topic in the main discussion forums.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Maryland & Pennsylvania RR 40-TON,40-ft Single-Sheathed Boxcar XM #1153 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   timmuir 

• Member since Nov. 2003
  • Group: Status: Elite Member
  • Simulator:Open Rails Only

Posted 02 January 2007 - 03:10 PM

http://www.elvastowe...code=sst&id=141
File Name: Maryland & Pennsylvania RR 40-TON,40-ft Single-Sheathed Boxcar XM #1153
File Submitter: timmuir
File Submitted: 2 Jan 2007
File Updated: 2 Jan 2007
File Category: Box Cars

I don't know much of anything regarding this car, except that it is based on the Ma&Pa #1155 in a photo on the mdrails website,specifically this one here: http://www.mdrails.com/images/mapachalk.jpg -where only half the car is shown. If more details come to light in the future, I may update this car with corrections.

I based it off of the CB&Q X-28 single-sheathed boxcar model made in October of 2005. Much was done to make it over to the M&Pa car, the most noticeable being the heavy truss-work Z-bar side-bracing of the X28 has been replaced with a some-what lighter construction side bracing found on the M&Pa single-sheathed 1100 cars. Also, the X28's Andrews trucks were replaced with Diamond arch-bar frames. Other less noticeable details such as ladders, roof mats and supports, grabs and a couple of tiny things were also changed.

Original File Name = M&Pa_SS_1153.zip

Click here to download this file

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users