Elvas Tower: Rock Island Pacific No. 905 - Elvas Tower

Library Rule

No uploading is allowed here by anyone. That includes screenshots or other images. Any screenshot or image desired in any post must be hotlinked from an image hosting site(Photobucket, etc,) or existing topic in the main discussion forums.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Rock Island Pacific No. 905 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   tlorey 

• Fireman
  • Group: Status: Active Member
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:02 PM

http://www.elvastowe...eenshot&id=1853
File Name: Rock Island Pacific No. 905
File Submitter: tlorey
File Submitted: 23 May 2014
File Updated: 23 May 2014
File Category: Steam Locos Std Gauge

Rock Island Pacific Number 905

The 905 is a Pacific Class 33 locomotive built by ALCO in 1910. Cylinders are 25.5 x 28, drivers are 74 inch, and boiler pressure is 185 psi. The 905 was used predominantly to pull passenger trains. The average speed for this locomotive was 60 to 70 mph, but it had the ability to reach up to 100 mph. The 905 was retired in 1954 and was given to the city of Duncan, Oklahoma, where it still resides.

Installation:
1) Unzip Rock Island Pacific 905 into a temparary folder.
2) Copy the folder titled "RI_Pacific_905" to MSTS Trainset folder.
3) Make a consist and run.

Credits:
Repaint: by Ted Lorey
Model: by Chris Van Wagoner, who kindly gave me permission to repaint his B&O P7 5308 Beta as a Rock Island locomotive.
Cabview: by Stephen Thompson and Rick Grout. Express permission was given in the original ‘read me” file for use of this cabview as freeware.

Legal:
This is work is freeware. You may use it and edit it as you wish, but you may not distribute it for money, or include it in a paid distribution. If you have any questions, you may contact me at Elvastower.com. All copyrights for content included in these files are retained by the original authors. Refer to the included “read me” text files for information on such content.

This work is provided AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, and WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or any other warranties. There is no liability by the authors in your use of this program, instead all liability is assumed by the user.

Click here to download this file

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users