Elvas Tower: Night Freight West down Tehachapi Pass (TEHWalong.zip) - Elvas Tower

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Night Freight West down Tehachapi Pass (TEHWalong.zip) Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   R H Steele 

• Executive Vice President
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 22 May 2014 - 04:17 PM

http://www.elvastowe...eenshot&id=1851
File Name: Night Freight West down Tehachapi Pass (TEHWalong.zip)
File Submitter: R H Steele
File Submitted: 23 May 2014
File Updated: 29 May 2014
File Category: Activities

Night Freight West down Tehachapi Pass (file name: TEHWalong.zip)
Open Rails Activity for 3DTS Tehachapi Pass II Route

This is a reworking of the original 3D Train Stuff (3DTS) activity "3DTS_TEH2_MEET_AT_WALONG_NIGHT1" for use in Open Rails Train Simulator. All creative credit and rights for the original activity remains with 3DTS.

Any questions concerning this activity please email Gerald Storey gerry.s@ix.netcom.com
Responsiblity for correct installation, digital damage, train procedures and safety are entirely with the user.

Downloads as loose consist items at Edison needed for this activity (from Train Sim.Com)
1. pfereef1.zip
2. pfereef2.zip
or substitute any other refrigeration car you have in stock.
3. FRED available at Diesels West (freeware) web address in ReadMe.txt

All other rolling stock used is installed with the Tehachapi Pass II Route (3DTS). EDIT (MAY 24, 2014) Alert - Consist error (errors?) I used equip other than what is included with TEH Pass, it is still 3DTS equipment you may have. Bear with me until I can upload new activity zip with corrected consists - hopefully this weekend.
Consists have been checked and hopefully all errors found.
EDIT: 5/24/2014 2:45 PM - updated TEHWalong.zip has been uploaded. Only changes are in text docs and minor consists problems, all paths, services, traffic, activity file (.act) are unchanged.

**EDIT: 5/28/2014 9:07PM - another updated TEHWalong.zip has been uploaded. More consists corrections (equipment changes) and loose consist changes in Activity file (.act). Added eng file to swap if you are seeing gaps in consist containing "3DTS_FP45_ATSF90" - see "engfile" folder in the docs folder. Hopefully this will be the last update. If everything is working okay for you and all consists are complete, then you probably don't need this, unless you want a finalized version. (yes I know, you've heard that before)

This activity is an excellent test of your skills blending train and dynamic braking to move a mixed freight down Tehachapi Pass at night in very heavy traffic. Expect to wait in the hole for higher priority trains. Obey all signals and speed postings.

The activity starts at a yellow signal east of Marcel MOW Spur and ends at Edison.

This activity has been tested in Open Rail Vx2237 and works properly. It may not perform the same in earlier versions of Open Rails, I expect it to perform correctly in all versions later than Vx2237. If you encounter difficulties please try another current version of Open Rails. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to email me at gerry.s@ix.netcom.com or PM me at Elvas Tower.

This activity is not intended for use in MSTS and has not been tested in MSTS.

Click here to download this file

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users