Elvas Tower: Rock Island 4-8-2 Mountain Class M-50-A No.4047 - Elvas Tower

Library Rule

No uploading is allowed here by anyone. That includes screenshots or other images. Any screenshot or image desired in any post must be hotlinked from an image hosting site(Photobucket, etc,) or existing topic in the main discussion forums.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Rock Island 4-8-2 Mountain Class M-50-A No.4047 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   tlorey 

• Fireman
  • Group: Status: Active Member
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 27 April 2014 - 12:46 PM

http://www.elvastowe...eenshot&id=1840
File Name: Rock Island 4-8-2 Mountain Class M-50-A No.4047
File Submitter: tlorey
File Submitted: 27 Apr 2014
File Category: Steam Locos Std Gauge

From 1920 to 1929, the Rock Island acquired 60 Mountain type locomotives, all with 74-inch drivers. Capable of pulling up to 19 heavy weight cars, these workhorses answered the Rock Island’s needs for heavy passenger power. Between 1941 and 1944, engines 4047 through 4061 were modernized.

Installation:
1)Unzip ri 4047 into a temporary folder.
2)Copy the folder titled "ri 4047" to MSTS Trainset folder.
3)Make a consist and run.

Credits:
Repaint: by Ted Lorey
Model and whistle sound: by Mike Laxer, who kindly gave me permission to repaint his Milwaukee Road 261 as a Rock Island locomotive.

Legal:
This is work is freeware. You may use it and edit it as you wish, but you may not distribute it for money, or include it in a paid distribution. If you have any questions, you may contact me at Elvastower.com. All copyrights for content included in these files are retained by the original authors. Refer to the included “read me” text files for information on such content.

This work is provided AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, and WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or any other warranties. There is no liability by the authors in your use of this program, instead all liability is assumed by the user.

Click here to download this file

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users