Elvas Tower: Rock Island Consolidation 2137 - Elvas Tower

Library Rule

No uploading is allowed here by anyone. That includes screenshots or other images. Any screenshot or image desired in any post must be hotlinked from an image hosting site(Photobucket, etc,) or existing topic in the main discussion forums.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Rock Island Consolidation 2137 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   tlorey 

• Fireman
  • Group: Status: Active Member
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:38 PM

http://www.elvastowe...eenshot&id=1823
File Name: Rock Island Consolidation 2137
File Submitter: tlorey
File Submitted: 15 Apr 2014
File Category: Steam Locos Std Gauge

Rock Island Consolidation Class 2-8-0 No. 2137

The 2-8-0 Consolidation was the standard wheel arrangement for most main line freight steam locomotives for the first twenty years of the Twentieth Century. This particular locomotive was constructed by ALCO in 1914. The total U.S. production of the Consolidation Class is estimated at more than 33,000 locomotives. The Consolidation Class enjoyed a long career – after they were replaced on the main lines they were used for branch line duties and switching work. Many remained in service until the final days of steam in the 1950’s.

Installation:
1)Unzip ri2137 into a temparary folder.
2)Copy the folder titled "ri2137" to MSTS Trainset folder.
3)Make a consist and run.

Credits:
Repaint: by Ted Lorey
Model: by Clifford Timm, engine tuning by Chris Lee.
Express permission to repaint and release this locomotive as freeware was given in their original “read me” file, provided that proper credit is given. No commercial use of the model or textures permitted without their permission.
Model of Tender: by Conn McCarthy.
Express permission to repaint and redistribute this tender as freeware was given in the original “read me” file, provided it is not sold or included in any for-sale package. I have included the original files and textures in this distribution as was requested in the “read me” file.
Cabview: by Stephen Thompson and Rick Grout.
Express permission was given in the original ‘read me” file for use of this cabview as freeware.

Legal:
This is work is freeware. You may use it and edit it as you wish, but you may not distribute it for money, or include it in a paid distribution, without permission from Ted Lorey, who can be reached at landfallsofparadise@yahoo.com. You must include my name in your credits if you use or derive files from my repaint if you distribute these files with my permission. All copyrights for content included in these files are retained by the original authors. Refer to the included “read me” text files for information on such content.

This work is provided AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, and WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or any other warranties. There is no liability by the authors in your use of this program, instead all liability is assumed by the user.

Click here to download this file

#2 User is offline   Zecora 

• Engineer
  • Group: Status: Contributing Member
  • Simulator:Microsoft Train Simulator

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:47 PM

This looks good. I've been thinking about re-releasing Tim's 2-8-0 in Illinois Central regalia. It's based off of the Bachmann-Spectrum series 2-8-0 that they made for the model railroading in HO scale and N scale, and it is loosely based on the Illinois Central 900s. So it would only be appropriate for one to be released in IC lettering.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users