• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Banderilla Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Bernie 

• Vice President
  • Group: Status: Elite Member
  • Simulator:MSTS

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:58 AM

I've been planning on putting another video together for some time; I just wanted to find some inspiration. Well, I found it; the minute I heard this song I new what I wanted to do. The result is the video below (turn your volume up, the sound level dropped upon upload for some reason):

More info on the actual YouTube page (which I now realize is woefully empty of content). ;)

I thought of calling this "The Train in Spain Stays Mainly on the Plain", but I don't relish the idea of being lynched over a (very) bad pun. :)

#2 User is offline   That Genset Foamer 

• Superintendant
  • Group: Status: Inactive
  • Simulator:OpenRails

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:25 PM

WOW! Great work, and ya just earned a subscriber!

Also, that reminds me, I need to get back to making MSTS / ORTS vids. I've got so many projects I should be showcasing yet for all intents and purposes I've made videos of none.

#3 User is offline   Bernie 

• Vice President
  • Group: Status: Elite Member
  • Simulator:MSTS

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:53 PM

Haha, thanks! I can't promise much activity on my channel (I still have to get a banner up and all those little things, let alone more videos); but I'll have to try and make more of these. They are fun; I've got some other random stuff to throw up there eventually as well (my antique radio and aerial video would already be up if YouTube didn't try and grab me on copyrights for the music played on the darn thing, but what can you do? <_< ). I'm pretty mellow with social media; actually, I don't really do "it", no tweets or Facebook or subscribing to stuff. But I'm clearly digressing... :)

The point you bring up about projects is a key one; one of the first things I wanted to do was actually post videos of my route building progress (saves on giant screencap posts ;) ). I can't wait to see what you have cooked up! :lol:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users