• Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:28 AM

http://www.elvastowe...eenshot&id=1768
File Name: Busy Day on the Pokey
File Submitter: R H Steele
File Submitted: 06 Feb 2014
File Updated: 04 Jun 2014
File Category: Activities

EDIT: June 3, 2014 - because of the many improvements to Open Rails AI logic, and traffic control I have upgraded this activity. Some items to note:
There is no longer a red signal problem when entering Williamson on the return trip.
Starting with X2248 and above the "Initialize Brakes command now accepted also at speed <> 0
" (you don't have to stop to initialize the brakes!)
No consist changes were made, with the exception of the addition of one switcher engine as BDP_Switcher.con. (BLW_RS11_NW_334 )
Work done to paths, AI timing, and some minor activity message changes.

Activity for Pocahontas Route V1.0 run in Open Rails
This activity was designed for the Pokey and Open Rails. I have tested it in several Open Rails
versions (most recently in Vx2265) and it appears to work fine. It contains quite a bit of payware,
but I don't expect folks to run out and buy stuff. Please substitute what pleases you, mostly
Norfolk Southern locos, empty and full coal cars, cabooses (cabeese?) and the usual suspects
found in most yards. I've included consist lists, the required loose consists to pickup and some
other information you may find useful. Please read Busy Day.rtf and the activity briefing (work
order) and as always have fun. I think the activity runs closer to 3 hours than the stated 2.
Check both "curve dependent" boxes under Options/Simulation Tab and watch your speed.
Feedback Appreciated.

Click here to download this file

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users