Elvas Tower: ORTS TrackViewer - Elvas Tower

• 18 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ORTS TrackViewer An open source alternative to MSTS TrackViewer Rate Topic: -----

#171 User is offline   lenglel 

• Apprentice
  • Group: Status: Dispatcher
  • Simulator:Open Rails

Posted 07 January 2019 - 06:38 PM

View Postlenglel, on 07 January 2019 - 06:09 PM, said:

I can't get to the pull-down menu, only the context menu comes up demanding to know if I want to deletetheendpoint or drawpathuntilhere, whenever I try to click on any of the menus.

I had the right mouse button as my primary button. Trackviewer could not handle it. Probably something to do with the fact the menus aren't xna.

#172 User is offline   dennisat 

• Conductor
  • Group: Status: Contributing Member
  • Simulator:Open Rails & MSTS

Posted 08 January 2019 - 12:23 AM

View Postlenglel, on 07 January 2019 - 06:38 PM, said:

I had the right mouse button as my primary button. Trackviewer could not handle it. Probably something to do with the fact the menus aren't xna.

XNA does not automatically recognise switched mouse buttons, a patch is required to TrackViewer to cope with this. The MonoGame version of TrackViewer will automatically recognise either button as your primary. I've tried out the MG version of TrackViewer and it appears to work OK but I've not done in-depth tests with it. I don't know if anyone else has yet tried the MG TrackViewer.

Dennis

#173 User is offline   LeoGarcia 

• Hostler
  • Group: Status: Active Member

Posted 03 March 2024 - 05:16 PM

Hello, I have a section with the following characteristics:
A (single track, start of rail)
B (double track, with the same double-direction of traffic on both)
C (single track, two-way traffic)
D (double track, one direction of traffic in each, for train crossing)

I have a path that leaves from "A", crosses "B" with a passing path for both options, crosses through "C" until it reaches the corresponding "D".

The train on path "A-B-C-D" was stuck in "B passing", and the traffic light did not authorize it to enter "C" to go to "D". On the opposite track from "D" there is another train, with the path "D-C-B (same track where the first mentioned train is stopped)".

I thought it could be solved by placing a traffic light with a link to the D-track where the first train should exit, but it is still stuck.

I have, then, the theory that the passing path is not suitable for the timetable mode. Is that so?

#174 User is offline   Weter 

• Member, Board of Directors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:ORTS

Posted 04 March 2024 - 02:10 PM

Hello.
I'm not sure, will it help, or no, but some time ago, it was stated: bad idea to engage passing paths and "passing paths auto-processing" game option together.
They are spoiling with each other. Did You check game settings? if "Auto..." is checked - no need to define passing paths - computer will decide by itself - where to pass.

#175 User is offline   LeoGarcia 

• Hostler
  • Group: Status: Active Member

Posted 07 March 2024 - 04:56 AM

"Auto..."what is checked?

I clarify: the two paths do not have a passing path: only the "A-B-C-D". "D-C-B (same track where the first mentioned train is stopped)" has no passing path.

• 18 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users