Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

In cab sounds dropping in Volume Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Lindsayts 

• Superintendant
  • Group: Status: Elite Member

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:44 PM

In x1585 and x1589 when you switch from in cab view to view 2 the sounds in the cab drop in volume. Each additional switch from cab view to view 2 drops the volume further. Interestingly view 5 (passenger view) sound is not effected. I have tried this on multiple routes and rolling stock with the same results.

Lindsay

#2 User is offline   Lindsayts 

• Superintendant

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:36 PM

Another thing I have also noticed once or twice is that the internal cab sounds, such as control and switch movements, stop working after a period of time.

I have not submitted a bug report on this as I have not nailed these problems down completely. I have put it up for information only in case some else is having similiar issues.

Lindsay

#3 User is offline   gpz 

• Superintendant
  • Simulator:OpenRails

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:51 PM

Thank you Lindsay for your report, I will investigate these issues. I am going to roll up all the sound issues step by step. It seems I have the best chance now to understand what happens in particular areas of the sound subsystem.

#4 User is offline   Lindsayts 

• Superintendant

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:27 PM

Thanks for the reply, I do not like giving vague reports and unfortunately the problems are not consistent. Sometimes the in cab sounds stop entirely, sometimes they just drop in volumne. It appears to only occur after the sim has been running a while (10 to 15 minutes). The pass view sounds so far appear to be uneffected. I will keep an ear out on the issue over the next while to see if a can get more info.

Lindsay

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users