Elvas Tower: Michigan Central Gondola 6606 1915 - Elvas Tower

No uploading is allowed here by anyone. That includes screenshots or other images. Any screenshot or image desired in any post must be hotlinked from an image hosting site(Photobucket, etc,) or existing topic in the main discussion forums.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Michigan Central Gondola 6606 1915 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   CrisGer 

• Member, Board of Directors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:MSTS OR

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

http://www.elvastowe...eenshot&id=1518
File Name: Michigan Central Gondola 6606 1915
File Submitter: CrisGer
File Submitted: 03 Nov 2012
File Category: Gondolas Std Gauge

Michigan Central Rail Road Gondola No. 6606
General Purpose Drop Gondola Steel and Wood construction
Used on the L&PS
Date: 1915

Repaint of Tim Muir TNO_Gon_42261, Texas & New Orleans GS Gondola with Choice of Loads
=====================================================

DETAILS

This fine car made by Tim Muir has been repainted by me for use on the L&PS during the Steam Era for that line, which was operated jointly with the MCRR who had license to run the Steam equipment and much of their stock also was used, including these gondolas which were photographed several times at the Port Stanley yard, bearing Coal.

I have done my best with the paint but sadly the car itself is of a later design for that era but this is the closest I oculd find to both equipment and general shape, so I hope to be forgiven.

This and a sister car, No. 6606 contain all of the original Parts and textures by Tim, and have only the main Texture, and the Shape and WAG files renamed to allow this equipment to run alongside Tim's original car if desired.

This car includes a variety of loads including coal which was often seen on the line.

thanks again for permission to repaint and for advice and help doing so from Tim.

Click here to download this file

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users