Elvas Tower: Old 4 Axle CN Coaches - Elvas Tower

No uploading is allowed here by anyone. That includes screenshots or other images. Any screenshot or image desired in any post must be hotlinked from an image hosting site(Photobucket, etc,) or existing topic in the main discussion forums.
  • 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Old 4 Axle CN Coaches Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Hobo 

• Foreman Of Engines
  • Group: Status: Contributing Member
  • Simulator:OPEN RAILS & MSTS

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:23 PM

Hi Steve !
I wandered over to TrainSim to look at the download of Julien's . There are 4 readme files inside the zip . I think the set is composed of cars from 5 or 6 different peoples work . I don't see any mistake by you 'cause you only used the cars that Teemu did . Correct me if I'm wrong but I think someone owes you an apology .

I know that as soon as anyone overlooks any of the " Credits " in a zip that they get into hot water - regardless of the reason for the slight oversight . That's why I don't put any of my " Steamer Cabs " on the block . I don't need the hassle from people I don't know . I usually just share with friends who aren't on the Upload Security Squad . It's safer that way and far easier on the nerves .

If it's something you have created from scratch then there are no worries about watching your back .

Just A Thought !

#12 User is offline   Noisemaker 

• Executive Vice President
  • Group: Status: Elite Member

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:05 PM

Appreciate it Hobo. :sign_thanks: Thankfully I wasn't setting out on a career on 'reskinning', as such a total snafu over these minor models would've dashed those dreams pretty quick. Discouraging to say the least.
Yet, I would hope people raised a stink for me if someone took say my Gladstone hotel and repainted it into a St. James Club or something and didn't give me any credit when it was released. Frankly I wouldn't care myself, I'd just be happy to see it getting used and changed - for better or worse. ;)

#13 User is offline   CrisGer 

• Member, Board of Directors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:MSTS OR

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:19 PM

I am just glad someone DID makes some nice old green CN coaches they were all over the place and no one had bothered to make any before. Thanks Steve, much appreciated. :oldstry:

#14 User is offline   CrisGer 

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:20 PM

I am just glad someone DID makes some nice old green CN coaches they were all over the place and no one had bothered to make any before. Thanks Steve, much appreciated. :oldstry: We have a nice combine by Paul but nadd else in green.

#15 User is offline   Noisemaker 

• Executive Vice President
  • Group: Status: Elite Member

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:12 PM

Much obliged Chris. Hopefully in time I may get a little more savvy with these old cars and set to do something better. Seeing your output will be an inspiration I'm sure. :oldstry:

#16 User is offline   CrisGer 

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:24 PM

I have adjusted the paint on these but still need to confirm with some historic photos. will share them with you once i get done. it is a big help to have this variety for the old stock lingered in yards and back sidings and was used on out of the way subs.

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users