Elvas Tower: Welcome to the wonderful world of OR modeling - Elvas Tower

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Welcome to the wonderful world of OR modeling .....well, it's a start, and you've got to take the first step Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   captain_bazza 

• Chairman, Board of Directors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: ET Admin
  • Simulator:MSTS & OR

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:35 AM

First, thank you to Dave, for putting up this new forum.

The purpose of the new public forum is to concentrate, for easier access, the discussions about modeling specifically for Open Rails. I envisage anything related to developing a model, including texturing and physics tuning.

If you post here, please specify which particular version of Open Rails you are currently using......as you may realise, the Open Rails project development is on-going, and what works well in one version may not work at all, or so well, in future versions.

I hope that the developers will pop in here from time to time to see what's happening at the user end of the development process. Fixes to bugs and other suggestions take time to correct or implement, so please be polite and patient.

I am sure we'll eventually have a lot of interesting topics under discussion.

Some of you will be model beta testers and your feedback should be sent as the modeler requests. You may, or may not, have access to the private OR forums. Modeling projects for MSTS and other sims should not be posted here, thank you.

Cheers n regards
Bazza

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users